Status: Active

I'm In Love with a Jonas Brother

Tahlia!

The rest of the Australian tour passed uneventfully. Joe and I were going out, but the confined space, and hectic schedule made it seem like that time in the car was just a dream. I wanted to be able to have some time alone with my boyfriend, especially since he was heading back to America in a few days.
I woke up the Monday before they had to leave, just three days left. Stretching and sitting up, I felt a hand brush my shoulder. Looking up, I stared into Joe's eyes, enjoying the sight.
"Hey," I said.
"Hi," he replied. "So we have a concert tonight, but other than that, I have a free day. What do you want to do?" We were back in Sydney for another concert, since the others had sold out, and there was demand for more.
"Can we just hang out? Relax? It's nice weather for once, we could head to the beach or something."
"Won't the beach be crowded with millions of people?" Joe asked.
"No, most people are at work, uni or school."
"Oh ok, well..."
"Fine Joe, we'll go shopping, since I know that's what you want to do."
"Did someone mention shopping?" Nick asked as he entered the room, if you could call it that.
"Yeah, you wanna come?" I asked Nick, and I heard Joe groan. "Hey, be nice," I told him. I knew he wanted this day to be ours, and I did too, but Joe wasn't the only one I'd grown to love in the past two weeks. Nick was becoming one of my best friends, just like I'd wanted, and I would've done anything to spend some time with him too.
"Are you sure you want me there?"
"Yes." "No." Both Joe and I answered at the same time. I looked pleadingly at Joe, willing him to give in. "Yes," he finally said, exasperated. "Thank you," I whispered to him.
"Only for you." Joe jumped off his bed. "While you get ready, I'll go make us some breakfast." I couldn't help but laugh, Joe making breakfast consisted of him pouring some milk on cereal. "Fine. Nick can make us breakfast," he said as he dragged Nick out the doorway.
I got dressed in jeans and a simple t-shirt, and straightened my hair. I walked out to the so-called kitchen, and noticed Nick's laptop on the table. Realising I hadn't been on a computer since we were last in Sydney, or talked to anyone, I suddenly wanted to.
"Nick," I called.
"Yeah."
"Can I use your laptop?"
"Go ahead." Sitting at the small table, I clicked on the internet icon. Not bothering to sign into facebook, I went straight to mibba. You have new profile comments. Well obviously. They were all from the usual people, and as I read through, an idea popped into my head. Checking to see if she was online, I sent a pm to Tahlia. "Hey, I'm in Sydney today. Going shopping. Do you wanna finally meet?"
She sent a message back automatically. "CLAIRE!! You're alive. What's been happening, what ya been up to? And yes, of course I do. Where at?"
"Um, I'm thinking of going to DFO. Haven't been in a while. I'll explain everything there."
"Ok sounds good. Give me two hours. I'll call you when I get there. So excited!!"
"Ok cool. Me too, can't wait!!" I signed off mibba, excited for the day ahead. Joe came and sat next to me, as Nick sat across from us, placing a pile of pancakes on the table.
"Got any ideas of where to go?" Joe asked me.
"I was hoping we could go to DFO," I said.
"Fine by me." Joe put his arm around my shoulders as we continued to eat. Nick just rolled his eyes.

* * *

A couple of hours later
My phone started ringing as we were wandering around. Looking at caller id, I saw it was Tahlia. "Are you here?" I asked, and saw Joe look at me strangely. "Who," he whispered. I put my hand up to silence him.
"Yeah I am. Where are you?" she asked.
"Um..." I looked around, searching for something we'd both know. Luckily, I found one. "I'm out the front of Valleygirl."
"Me too," she said, and I suddenly saw someone stand on one of the benches. She saw me, and waved frantically. I hung up, and ran over, forgetting completely about the disguised Joe and Nick.
"Ohmigosh!" We both screamed at the same time, hugging each other. Joe and Nick came over to us, and Tahlia gasped. "The Jonas Brothers?" she whispered.
"Yep. I've been with them for the past few weeks." Leaning in closer to her, "Joe's my boyfriend."
"No way," she whispered, and quickly introduced herself. "Hi guys, I'm Tahlia."
Joe just stared at her, but thankfully Nick answered. "Hey, nice to meet you." He nudged his brother to get him to talk. "Um, yeah hi," Joe quickly said.
"Claire, what's going on?" Joe asked as he pulled me away while Tahlia and Nick continued to talk.
"Tahlia's one of my friends, and I asked her to meet me here. Is that okay?" I said, knowing it would be.
"Of course it is. I just thought today was going to be a day for us. But Nick, and now Tahlia are here too."
"I'm sorry, I just thought it would be cool if we all came together."
"Hey, don't worry about it. It's fine."
"Claire, Joe, can we go shopping now?" Nick called from where he and Tahlia were.
"Yeah, let's go." I ran over to them, eager to start shopping. Linking arms with Tahlia, we walked off, acting like we'd known each other for years.
"Uh girls..." We turned to look at the guys, who were pointing the other way, and I realised we'd been walking back towards the exit. Nearly falling over laughing, we ran back to them, and all walked together in the right direction.

* * *

That afternoon
"We need to head off. Are you coming to the concert tonight, Tahlia?" Nick asked.
"No, I went to your first one, and couldn't afford to go again."
"You should come tonight, and keep me company backstage. She can, can't she guys?" I asked Joe and Nick. "Please," I pleaded, more at Joe, since I knew he'd give in.
"Sure, as long as Tahlia wants to." Joe put extra emphasis on her name.
"Want to... I'd love to. Thanks so much."
"You might as well come home with us, saves you an extra trip out," Joe said. I was glad he'd warmed up to having Nick and Tahlia along today, it just made it all the better.
"Um, yeah ok," she said, smiling like crazy at me. I knew exactly how she felt. We headed out to where Big Rob had planned to meet us. He drove us back to the bus, which was conveniently located at the concert venue. While Nick and Joe ran off to sound check, Tahlia and I went to get ready.
Once safely on the bus, and sure no-one could hear us, the craziness began. "I can't believe it, you know the Jonas Brothers. This is so cool. I want to know everything. Did you meet at a concert? Meet and Greet? Randomly on the street?"
"Woah, Tahlia chill out. Joe and I met over the internet. You know the member Dangerrr." She nodded. "That's Joe. We've been friends for a couple of years."
"That's amazing. And I was going to ask why you never told me, but I can understand why you didn't. So you and Joe... how long have you been going out?"
"About two weeks, but I have to admit, most of the time it doesn't feel like we are going out. We are both so busy," I paused. "Well, he's so busy.
"But you always know in the back of your mind, right?"
I grabbed my clothes as I answered. "Yea, I do. And every now and then we get a minute alone and..."
"Nice?"
"Definitely," I went into the bathroom, and quickly got dressed for the concert. Putting on my make-up, I heard a knock on the door. "Yeah." I yelled.
"Do I look alright?" The dress Tahlia had bought that day totally outdid my t-shirt, jeans and heels. What can I say, dresses just weren't my thing.
"Perfect," I told her. "You ready to head over?"
"Sure am." I put my things back where they belonged, and we exited the bus. "Claire, thanks for inviting me today. I mean, you didn't have to, you could've spent the day with Joe."
"Oh no, I definitely had to. Come on, I bet you've never been backstage." We quickly ran off, avoiding the fans lining up, and laughing the whole way.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I thought I should upload as much as I can this week, and maybe next week too. After that though, updates will be slow, cuz school is getting crazy. So, sorry bout that.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy
Claire xx