Status: Active

I'm In Love with a Jonas Brother

Welcome Home

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar bed. Looking around, I was in a huge room, with all my things unpacked around me. Rubbing my eyes, I looked at the time. 11:30am. Nick was right, I had been tired. The door opened slightly, and Joe poked his head in. "Hey," he said.
"Hey." I waved him over. He came and sat next to me. "We're home," I said as I lent into him.
"Yeah we are. And to welcome you here, we're throwing a party tonight," he told me, and I immediately sat up.
"What?" I asked, smiling.
"A party, with all our friends. Sound ok?"
"Of course." I jumped onto him, tackling him to the bed, laughing the whole time.
"There's a dress in the wardrobe. You should check it out when you get the chance." I jumped up, but he stopped me. "Not... right now," he said, pulling me back to bed.
"Okay," I giggled. We sat together for a little while, not sure what to do.
"I changed my mind. Go try the dress on," Joe said suddenly.
"Really?" I asked, and he just nodded, laughing at my excitement. I opened the large wardrobe doors, and saw all my clothes. One thing caught my eye, a pink halter dress hanging to the side. I pulled it out, and couldn't stop staring at it.
"Now you walk... out the door and to the bathroom. And try it on," Joe teased, pulling me from my trance.
"I know that!" I retorted. I ran out the door, just to stop again. "Turn right, first door on the left," Joe called out. I turned, smiled cheekily at him, and laughed at the irony of what he said after last night. Then I headed in the direction he told me.
Locking the door, I looked at the dress again. Joe really did know me too well, it was the dress I'd explained to him many times, the one I wished I'd had for my formal, and when that didn't happen, my eighteenth birthday. Needless to say, that didn't happen either. I didn't have the money, and my parents didn't care.
I slipped into the dress, and looked in the mirror. Perfect fit, how did he know? Actually I didn't want to know, I thought to myself. I opened the door, and almost collided with Nick. "Woah, careful," he said, holding my shoulders while I steadied myself. "Wow Claire, you look... amazing."
"Thanks Nick. Come on." I grabbed his hand and dragged him into my room where Joe was waiting."What do you think?" I asked Joe after we'd entered the room, twirling as I asked. He didn't answer. "Joe?"
"Perfect," he finally said. We both smiled at each other, and I heard Nick snicker. "What?" Joe asked him.
"You two. I thought Joe was crazy before, but now you're together it's just... I'm gonna leave now," he said, and began to walk out the door. I thought about what he said. Did Joe and I really act like some love-crazed couple?
"You okay?" Joe asked as I sat on the bed with him. I nodded. "You really do look perfect," he said.
"No I don't. I haven't even touched my hair, or washed my face. I can't imagine what it looks like," I argued, not really sure how to take his compliment. "What time is the party?" I asked.
"Um, in about two hours."
"Joe!!" I screamed
"What?"
"An hour! I have so much to do, I'll never be ready in time."
"Yes you will. You're already dressed, and your hair looks brlliant, no matter what you say. I'm sure mum already has a small lunch ready for us to eat. There's plenty of time."
"Ugh, I forgot you don't have any sisters. You've get a lot to learn. Not lets go grab some of that lunch, I'm starved." Joe and I ran out of the room, before I stopped. "Actually, I'll be there in a minute. Don't want to get the dress dirty." Joe just laughed, and continued walking down the hallway.

At the party...

Walking into the huge hall, I realised just what Joe meant by his friends. The room was packed, filled with people I recognised from various movies, tv shows, and album covers. Demi and Selena ran to meet us at the door, hugging each of the boys, before turning to me.
"You must be the reason we are all here. Claire, isn't it?" Selena said. I couldn't speak.
"Oh, so now you get tongue-tied," Joe teased.
"Shut up!" I said to him, before turning to the girls. "Sorry, I just wasn't expecting you guys to be here. I don't know why."
"Haha it's cool. Joe's just... well, being Joe," Demi said, causing the three of us to laugh. "Now you're coming with us." Demi took one of my arms, while Selena took the other, and dragged me through the crowd, introducing me to everyone on the way.
"Now Claire, I read your mibba page, and it said you love Taylor Lautner. Just a tip, you might want to change that now."
"What, does everyone stalk my page now?" I laughed.
"Shh," Selena said. "Anyway, I managed to get a hold of him, and well, there he is." Selena pointed to her ex-boyfriend, before Demi called out to him.
Taylor came over, a girl closely following. "So, is this is the guest of honour?" Taylor asked. I wasn't paying attention though, I couldn't stop looking at the girl, who was currently texting someone from her phone. I waited for her to look up, to realise we knew each other.
"Claire?" she finally said. "I... I didn't realise you knew the Jonas Brothers. Or were even in America. Why didn't you tell me?"
"What the hell are you doing here Aliyah?" I asked excitedly
"The movie I auditioned for a few months ago, and got the part for. Well, apparently it was Taylor's new movie. Don't ask me how I didn't realise. He invited me tonight, and I am so glad he did," she told me. Along with Tahlia, Joe, and another girl named Amy, Aliyah was my closest friend. We knew everything about each other, sooner than our own families did.
"I can't believe you're here!" We both hugged, laughing and crying at the same time.
"Well, I knew we would meet one day, but I never thought it would be like this."
"Definitely not." We both laughed. It was at that point, I realised Demi, Selena and Taylor were all staring at us, and Nick and Joe had also made their way over. "Aliyah and I are mibba friends," I quickly explained.
"Gotta love that internet, right," Selena said, causing us all to laugh.
Everyone left, leaving me and Aliyah along for a while. "Tell me everything," she said. So like I had with Tahlia, I explained everything, how I met the boys, and what I was doing in America. She just sat there, looking completely amazed. "That's just... crazy."
"I know right." She and I sat around for a little while longer, talking about anything and everything.
The party continued late into the night, all of us dancing and drinking, just having fun together. I realised why Joe had got this dress for me to wear, it was supposed to be all the parties I'd missed out on. I couldn't believe he'd planned it all so carefully. I think I was beginning to love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woohoo, new chapter. And Aliyah's arrived!!! love that girl, she's my American sister haha
Anyways, enjoy. Comments always appreciated
Claire xx