Status: Soz i took so long to update. Vacation. loveit?

Haunted Dreams

Random Stranger

“Now you wait,
Like the drug, like the change in the pain it goes on
For so long
And oh,
How it hurts in the worst way, now that you're gone,
It's so wrong, it's so wrong....”
“Gakk,” I groaned, attempting to move to pick up my cell. Even moving my arm hurt. My mind begged me not to answer it.
“Damn you Christi Lee, for introducing me to the best song in the world, and setting it as my ringtone which is now impossible to ignore.” I mumbled into the receiver.
“Shh, in a few minutes you won’t care how un-ignorable your ringtone is.” She sweet talked.
“And why is that, my pet?” I kidded.
“Didn’t you get my message?”
“Hmm?”
“God. I’ll be over in five.
“Wait, Christi, my dad-“
She sighed into the phone. “I know, I know, I checked to make sure he was long gone.”
Click. Ah.
*♫*♫*♫*♫*
Andy’s P.O.V.-
“Seriously, tell me why I’m walking into a random stranger’s houseee!” I whined at Christi. Seriously. I’ve only been in town for a day and a half and I have to meet new friends? Of course, that is Christi Lee for you..
She rolled her eyes at me. “You know the answer to that question.”
“No I don’t, I forget.”
I knew to shut up next though, because that look she gave me..it was scary to say the least. So, I thought about the little bit I knew. I was about to meet somebody I would, and I quote, “just love,” but that’s about it. I mean, I’m all up for meeting new buddies, but just walking into their house? Ferreal.
“Okay, now you stand out here in the hallway until I tell you to come in, kay?”
“Got it,” I said, giving her a double thumbs-up.
I watched Christi Lee go up to random stranger’s door and knock. For some, really odd reason, a ripple of butterflies flashed through my chest.
“Hey bestest-friend in the whole wide world! I’ve got someone for you to meet, and you’ll just die over him!”

Reece’s P.O.V.-
“Hey bestest-friend in the whole wide world! I’ve got someone for you to meet, and you’ll just die over him!” Christi walked in my room as if it were her own.
“What?” I said, “I’m not even dressed..” I was in my Mickey Mouse boxers, for crying out loud.
“So?” She looked over her shoulder at someone in the hallway. “Andy, dearest, come in here.”
I pushed my Spiderman blanket off my legs, still processing what Christi said. I scrunched my eyebrows together and opened my mouth in an attempt to say something when the most gorgeous person I have ever seen in my entire life walked into my mess of a room, eyebrows raised as he observed my near-nakedness.

Andy’s P.O.V.-
Though I was entirely unsure of what I was doing, I walked forward. And stopped. Sitting on a jumble of superhero blankets, in Mickey Mouse boxers and ruffled, dark hair, a boy with beautiful green eyes stared back at me, mimicking my open-mouthed expression.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's Andy guys.
Tell me if my chapters are too short.
i think they are, but i dunno.
Should i keep going?