Status: Hiatus

It's a Game

Chapter 1

After I left warped tour and went home to pack up the rest of my shit. I wanted to leave the state but I just couldn't so instead I moved to Phoenix where I saw a flyer on the ground. "BASSIST NEEDED" and thats how I ended up in Anarbor. Now I live with my best friend Slade who is the lead singer of Anarbor and I haven't heard from The Maine or A Rocket to the Moon since I left. Well actually I've heard from everyone except Nick. Everyone emailed, texted, and called me but I never talked to anyone. I just wanted to start over. I wanted people to know me as Dakota O’Callaghan bassist of Anarbor not Bri O’Callaghan John’s little sister.

“DK WAKE UP! FIRST DAY OF TOUR!” Slade shouted in my bunk.

Well here we go again

LATER THAT DAY

“Slade what the hell are you doing.” I said as he grabbed my waist.

“I’m clipping your all access pass to your ass. What does it look like I’m doing?” He asked.

“Well it looks like you’re raping me.” I giggled.

“Its not rape if you like it.” He said grinding up against me in the middle of the parking lot.

“Slade!” I yelled swatting the back of his head. He just walked off laughing. Oh how I love my boys. I started to walk into the venue until I caught a glimpse of red hair. No it-it couldn’t be. I looked on the all access pass and well The Maine and Anarbor we co-headlining with A Rocket to the Moon, The Summer Set, and Never Shout Never. At that moment I passed out.

I woke up in my bunk next to Slade.

“W-what happened?” I asked rubbing my head.

“You passed out, mind telling me why?” I retorted.

“Nick is here.” I whispered. Slade was the only one out of the whole band who knew.

“I’ll kick his ass.” He seethed.

“No don’t, he isn’t worth it.” I sighed poking his nose ring.

“Would you stop that?!” He joked slapping my hand then rolling out of the bunk. “Remember sound check is in twenty minutes Miss I’m never on time.” He shouted and I chuckled.

“Want my poptart?” Greg said with a mouthful of his poptart.

“Sure.” I smiled.

20 MINUTES LATER
“Check, check, check, cow nipples, yeah…” Mike said into the mic. “Yeah, mines good, I’m going.” He said taking off his guitar and walking backstage.

“Oh look who decided to join us.” Slade said. I just rolled my eyes and finished my sound check with ease. After sound check we all just decided to chill in the bus.

“Hey, DK theres someone here for you!” Adam shouted.

“Well ask who it is!” I yelled back.

“Garrett Nickelsen!”

“I don’t know a Garrett!” I lied.

“Okay.” He yelled back and said something to Garrett before closing the door. “Garrett said Fuck You, so I called in an asshole.” Adam said getting some popcorn.

He knows that I’m on tour. H-how did he even see me! Oh wait sound check! NO NO NO NO oh great when he tells John hell will freeze over or even worse Nick will know. Calm down, no one will know just after the set run directly onto the bus and everything will be fine.

“Come on girl! Time to go!” Slade said dragging me off the bus and into the venue. After we played Mr. Big Shot I saw him, the man that made me leave, Nick Santino. I whispered in Slade’s ear and he took my bass and gave me the mic.

“Um we’re gonna switch things up. So here’s our cover of How You Love Me Now by Hey Monday. “ I turned around and nodded. They all shrugged their shoulder and started to play while I sang. Throughout the whole song I stared at him I’m pretty sure if looks could kill he would be dead. I gave Slade his mic back and he gave me my bass. We finished the set and I ran directly onto the bus. About two hours later the Anarbor boys came onto the bus…with The Maine.

“BRI!” John said running towards me while I put my hands out to block him.

“I’m sorry my name is DK not Bri.” I said.

“B-b-but your last name is O’Callaghan.” He whispered.

“Well so is yours but there are a lot of O’Callaghan’s, I’m sorry. “ I whispered.

“Its okay.” He said staring at the floor. He looked so heart broken, I wanted to say its me but I couldn’t I really couldn’t.

“Alright guys, lets go.” John said softly on the verge of tears. They all left except Garrett. He ran right at me and grabbed my face.

“Bri.” He spat. “Every since you left his life has been fucking hell, and you just made it even worse. You’re fucking horrible.” He yelled. Slade ran over and grabbed me by the waist and kissed my cheek.

“I think you should go now.” Slade calmly said.

“And I think you shouldn’t waste your fucking time on that thing.” Garrett spat walking off the bus. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I did what girls do best I broke down crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
The sequel is quite depressing! Sorry, it had to be that way. ANYWAYS 15 DAY TILL WARPED. Comment if you like it, also check out my new Zack Merrick story. OH AND IF YOU'RE EXTRA BORED WATCH THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eINYVhrqv34