Status: Hiatus

It's a Game

Chapter 2

I-I was crying. I haven’t cried since Nick I’ve always been strong but, my best friend ex-best friend made me cry. The person who gave me hugs, made fun of me, let me cry on his shoulder he made me cry. My Gare-bear and to top it off I made my brother cry. I made him grieve for a year and I let him down even more. Garrett was right I am a fucking waste, a fucking selfish waste.

“Shh, are you okay.” Slade whispered into my hair.

“Yeah.” I sniffled. “Um I’m gonna go for a walk.” I said walking into the bathroom to grab a razor.

“Okay, just come back soon.” He said going to his bunk. I walked outside and was instantly hit by the cold air. I walked over and sat behind The Maine’s bus. I lit a cigarette and took a drag.

“Since when do you smoke?” A familiar voice said.

“Since I wanted to.” I said blowing a ring of smoke in his face.

“What happened to you?” Nick asked.

“I don’t know you so could you please leave.” I sighed.

“Yeah, whatever.” He said walking away. As soon as he was out of sight I took in a deep breath and pulled out the razor. I didn’t give it a second thought as I sliced my in several places. Before I knew it I passed out in a pool of blood.

JOHN’S POV

I swear that was my sister, I really thought it was her I mean she looked just like her but she didn’t really act like her. I walked to the back lounge and looked out the window where I saw the girl and Nick talking. My stomach rumbled so I grabbed and bag of chips and went back to the lounge. When I looked out the window this time the girl was now in a pool of blood. SHIT. I ran out the bus as fast as I could and lifted her off the ground. Her body fell limp in my arms and her head fell to the side showing off a birthmark. It was the same birthmark Bri and I shared. That means this really is Bri.
“SOMEONE CALL 911!” I screamed. “Please hurry.” I whispered cradling my baby sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know. I want to leave a little cliff hanger because I'll be going to Salt Lake on friday for two weeks. Comment!