Status: Hiatus

It's a Game

Chapter 3

Beep…beep…beep. What the hell, this isn’t heaven and it certainly isn’t hell. My eyes slowly fluttered opened but only to be faced with a boring white ceiling.

“Where the fuck am I.” I said looking around.

“Bri, BRI YOU’RE AWAKE!” John shouted.

“Dude my name isn’t Bri.” I sighed.

“Yes, yes it is you little fucker, when you get out of here you are so dead.” He said seriously. Shit.

“How did you find out?” I whispered.

“Your birthmark.” He glared. I instinctively reached toward my neck and ran a hand over it. Damn I should have known. Turns out I was passed out for five days, its my personal record.

“Hey John could I talk to Bri for a minute.” Nick said coming into my room.

“Yeah.” He said leaving. Nick sat in the chair next to my bed at stared at me for a good five minutes.

“Its really you.” He whispered.

“No shit Sherlock.” I retorted.

“Why’d you go?” He asked.

“Why? Well because I heard you on the phone with your beautiful girlfriend. So tell me hows she doing?” I asked not really wanting a reply.

“Why didn’t you tell John?” He asked quietly.

“Because having a friend is more important then having a boyfriend.” I snapped.

“You know, you’re really bitter.” He said.

“Well I wonder why.” I replied sarcastically.

“I really missed you.” He said.

“Aw really, well to fucking bad ‘cause I didn’t miss you.” I spat. He stayed quiet after that and about twenty minutes later he stood up.

“I love you.” He said, I just scoffed.

“I think you should go now.” I mumbled.

“Yeah.” He said leaving as Slade entered and sat next to me on the bed.

“You know without you there’s no reason for my story.” He said smiling.

“How original.” I said rolling my eyes. “So who’s been my back up since I’ve been in here?”

“No one, we cancelled the shows and stayed here.” He said resting his head on mine.

“You are an idiot, all those fans.”

“I care about you way more.” He mumbled in my hair. “You smell good.”

“Thanks.” I chuckled. “How much longer until tours over?”

“Three months.” He sighed and I screamed frustrated.

“THREE MONTHS THAT’S TOO LONG!” I shouted.

“Shh everything we’ll be just fine, don’t worry.” He said trying to calm me down and it worked pretty well. “Time flies by when you love someone, And the hands stand still when its overdone, But getting caught up inside of my past,
Friends come and go, but only family will last.” He sang. That was my favorite song from our new album and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

LATER

“Why did you lie to us and say your name was Dakota not Bri?” Slade asked.

“Why? Well because you would have been all like OMG its John Ohh’s sister she must be awesome at bass or something like that. You would have let me in the band because of him.” I said. “And not my skills.” I laughed.

“Well do I have to call you Bri now?”

“Nah, when you say it, it sounds weird. Just keep calling me DK.” I smiled.

“Can do, can do.”

NICK’S POV

I am jealous

She looks at him with so much love, it should be me in that room! I looked in the window to her room and saw Slade with Bri on his lap and he just kept kissing he head and cheek. Were they dating, friends, fuck buddies! This made the feeling in my stomach worse. She has only known this guy for a year but she’s know me for her whole life! Well you did break you heart, you big fat jerk. Oh you shut up.

BRI’S POV

“Let me get your papers and then you can leave.” The doctor said. I was happy and scared. I finally got to go back but now I have to face all of The Maine and A Rocket to the Moon. I was flipping shit.

“Slade, I’m scared.” I whispered.

“I never thought I’d hear you say that.” He smirked.

“Even the best fall down sometimes.” I said.

“And you call me corny.” He said rolling his eyes.

“I’m serious, can you just stay by my side.”

“Yeah, come here.” He said pulling me into a hug while I caught a glimpse of an overly jealous Nick Santino. Ha, he probably thought we were dating! Slade and I can’t help it, we’re naturally flirty and well he was my first…we were a little drunk, okay make that really drunk but lets not discuss this now. “Alright, lets help you off this bed.” He helped me up and I went into the bathroom to get changed, when I came out John was there.

OH SHIT
♠ ♠ ♠
This sequel has 13 parts but I think I'm going to double every chapter instead so they'll be longer. So now it will have 7 parts. I'm going to Utah today and then Las Vegas. (I'll see if I can find P!ATD, lol) Thanks for reading! CoMmEnT iF yOu LiKeD iT. That takes skill