Status: Hiatus

It's a Game

Chapter 7

Its been a week since the incident on The Maine’s bus and life has never been more perfect. Well mostly perfect, Nick is still here. There was an hour left until our set and I was aimlessly walking around. Soon though my feet brought me backstage where currently A Rocket to the Moon were on. Why are you here, move! I screamed in my head but I did not move. My feet stayed perfectly still he was singing that song., the one about me. As much as I wanted to move I still couldn’t so I just stood there and watched but I moved a little to the side so no one on stage would notice me.

“We have on last song, I wrote this a long time ago. I know this is cheesy but this is for you Bri. Its called Mr. Right.” Nick yelled into the mic. I’ve heard that somewhere. He started to sing and it all came back to me. The rooftop, the first civilized moment I ever had with Nick. I stood there silently listening to the lyrics. God I missed his voice, NO YOU HAVEN’T, YES YOU HAVE, NU UH, YEAH HUH. SHUT UP YOU DAMN VOICES. This boy is driving me insane! I let out a frustrated sigh but that was enough for Justin to hear me a send a glance towards Nick, which made him glance over. Well of course he just had to see me, he couldn’t just look right past me…no of course not! As soon as he saw me he smiled the biggest grin, it made my heart ache. When they finished their set he ran off stage, right to me.

“So what’d ya think?” He asked.

“It was nice.” I mumbled looking at the ground.

“Come on Bri, my face is up here.” He smiled. I couldn’t, God knows what that smile could do to me. So I looked up quickly and blurted out the first thing that came to my mind.

“I have a boyfriend.” And I ran off leaving Nick with a stunned expression on his face.

I am stupid
♠ ♠ ♠
MY BABY IS FIXED! Haha yeah. I WENT TO WARPED TOUR AND YESTERDAY I WENT TO GREEN DAY AND TOMORROW I'M GOING TO SEE THE MAINE AND THEN IN 6 DAYS I'LL BE SEEING STEPHEN JERZAK! Wow, I go to a lot of concerts. Comments = Chapters