‹ Prequel: Dance in the Dark.
Status: Semi-active. Slight writer's block. Updates not so often.

Hold Tight to Your Vampire.

~Preface~

When I was a little kid, my teachers asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. They expected me to say a princess or a singer or something, but I didn't say that. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what I wanted to be. I still don't. I just know that I am a nineteen year old girl frozen in time as a dhampir engaged to a vampire with a vampire hybrid daughter, all of which I love very much.

-Kat Sterling

Before I came to Mystic Falls, I lived every day in fear. I learned to shove all of my emotions to the back of me and was cold. I was bitter and cold and only cared about my mama. When I came to Mystic Falls, everything exploded. I went through hell and back with everything, but it ended well. Or...so we thought. Now, some more shit is about to go down. And we'll be ready.

-Alice Sterling-Salvatore

I never expected to feel love. I never expected to feel...anything. Then I met her. To this day I love Kathralyn Sterling with all of my heart (beating or unbeating). I love our beautiful daughter, Alice, more than anything. And as for Aster...eh. Every time Ashton is killed, the bastard comes back. I am not taking any more of this shit. Come back one more time kid, you had no idea what you brought on yourself when I came out to play.

-Damon Salvatore

I've never been a "people person". I was always pretty much a loner. Then I met her. Alice peeked my interest, I had to know her. It didn't matter that she was a hybrid, I could still hurt her...severely. But now we're together...for all eternity. I can tell Damon doesn't like me, it's because I'm a Shaddix. Being a Shaddix is hell on earth for me. But I will sacrifice anything for my Alice.

-Aster Shaddix

Since I was little, I've always been bubbly. I've always been a people person, always trying to make friends, but Alice is really the closest friend I have. She's like a sister to me. We can tell each other anything. And her and Aster, absolutely adorable.

-Lucky Saybrook

Love. You cannot imagine the love of these families for each other. No matter how much hate there may be, they are family. And they will fight for each other to the death if need be.

Now there's something new in Mystic Falls, and it is not happy. But who's it after now? What's it's target? Will Ashton return....again? Will these families be torn apart...?

"Love. That's what's saved us before, that is what will save our asses now."

Disclaimer;; yet again, I own nothing Vampire Diaries related. Blah blah blah. Just my own stuff and blah blah blah. Third in the series, you guys know this by now. Hahaa.

Copyright 2o1o BloodyBlackRose13