‹ Prequel: Forgetting a Life
Status: Getting ready!

A Forgotten Life

two.

Once Zacky got back into his guitar work, for real this time, I headed out to run a few errands for the house.

The past two weeks have been an ongoing battle for house rights. Chris had moved in with Kyle and I, and was becoming a major pain in the ass. Plus he always had his buddy Cameron over, to the point where it felt like he lived there too. Now, Cameron's a total sweetheart and everything, but the house is a two-bedroom home.

We have three, plus an additional person most nights. And as much as I love Chris—as a friend, mind you—he sucks to live with. In all honesty, I'd rather have him move out and let Cameron stay.

CamCam and I have become pretty close. He's the type of person that knows when someone's upset and knows how to get them to say what's on their mind. He's turning into my own little therapist, and since I started talking to him I feel these huge weights being lifted off of my shoulders.

Chris is a headache. I'm not going to lie.

I ran to the supermarket and got a bag of plain bagels. Everyone's addicted to them in the house, and they go in a few days usually.

I wasn't planning on getting a lot today, mainly because I wanted to go home and attempt to relax. That is, of course, if no one's home.

I walked to one of the frozen sections and grabbed a pint of Ben and Jerry's Mint Chip ice cream and went to the counter.

I paid then rushed out of the store. I tossed the bag in the backseat and started up my lovely purple 2010 Charger. And yes, my car is fucking amazing. I bought it after Kyle got in a fender-bender with our old car. I bought it white, and then for my birthday Zacky stole it and got it re-painted purple.

I love that man.

I sped back to the apartment and grinned when I saw none of the cars outside.

Once I was in my home I tossed the bagels on the counter and opened up my ice cream. I debated what I should do: either take a bath with and eat my ice cream, or snuggle into my bed and watch a movie and eat my ice cream.

The bath idea won by a small margin. I made my way into the bathroom and started the water before I turned and locked the door behind me. Sighing as I felt the hot steam engulf the air around me, I stripped down and slowly sat in the bathtub.

The water was just hot enough so it wasn't scalding, and the coldness of my ice cream sent me in a Victoria heaven.

About halfway through my pint of ice cream, someone tried roughly opening the door.

My lock kept steady, making me grin triumphantly. "Vic! I have to piss!" I heard Cameron yell on the other side of the door.

"I'm in the bath, numb nuts!"

"Victoria!" He whined. "I'mma end up peeing on the floor like a damn dog!"

I groaned and got out of my bath and wrapped a towel around myself before opening the door for him. "I could kill you," I informed him as he zoomed by me.

"So could I." He stated and I heard his zipper come undone. "And you better get that ice cream away from me. It's my favorite."

I held my Ben and Jerry's to my chest, mortified. "Again, I would fucking kill you."

Cameron chuckled. "Lookin' for a show or something?" He questioned.

"Nah, my boyfriend does a good job with that." I stated with a grin.

"Did Chris give you a good show too?" He teased.

I glared. "Chris can go fuck himself for all I care. He's a fucking pain in the ass." I seethed. I don't know where the sudden outburst came from.

Honestly, I think it's just Cameron.

I heard him zipper his pants back up and he turned around. "What's with the ice cream, anyways?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I wanted it?" I answered.

He chuckled. "You never eat ice cream when Dexter isn't on."

I chuckled. "Dexter's my man, leave me alone."

"I'm just saying you're being weird, hun."

I raised my eyebrows and looked into Cam's blue eyes. "You think something's up." I stated.

Cameron chuckled. "I think you're pregnant, Victoria."

I blinked. "Way to say that like it's no big deal. And, for the record, I am so not pregnant, it's not even funny."

"How do you know?" He called as I exited the bathroom and he followed me like the damn dog that he is.

"Because I use birth control and Zack uses a condom every time we have sex." I replied easily.

"Have you gone to a doctor?" He questioned.

I rolled my eyes. "Boy, I'mma knock you out if you don't shut up. There is no reason for me to go to the doctor because this," I poked my stomach, "is filled with food, and not baby."

Cameron grinned. "You're awfully moody, Victoria. Are you sure?"

Grinning, I raised a clenched fist and knocked Cameron out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, who's right? Cameron or Victoria?
Do you want her to be preggos?
What's your favorite type of ice cream!?
COMMENT, YOU WHORES THAT I LOVE SO MUCH! ♥