Status: Complete.

You Made Me the Happiest of All

Chapter 18

December 24, 2004, 8:30pm (Danielle's POV)
"How does it sound?" Matt asked once the band finished practicing their new song, Beast And The Harlot.
"Awesome. Are you gonna put it on the next album?" I inquired.
"I think so..." Jimmy trailed off, scratching his head with a drum stick.
"Well, you should," I told them.
We just ate Christmas dinner, which me and Zack made. It was a turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, gravy and green beans. For dessert, cheesecake. The guys were stuffed after they ate. They were surprised a girl my age was so good at cooking. Zack took me to get my tattoo earlier. I got a black and purple rose with the Chinese symbol for 'love' by it on my back. Anyways, after we ate, they told me there was a new song they made that they wanted to show me. They performed it and it was awesome. It was from the extremely talented Avenged Sevenfold, it had to be good.
"Let's go watch TV!" Zack proclaimed.
We agreed and walked downstairs. Zack draped his arm over me as we walked down the steps. The guys looked at me as if they were sorry for me. I didn't know why. Was Zack bad? I couldn't imagine why. We stared at the Christmas tree decorated with lights, ornaments and tinsel. We were sitting on the floor together. I was leaning on Zack's shoulder. I kissed his lips once and smiled at him. At 10:30pm, I was yawning and ready to sleep.
I got up and yawned, "I'm tired...see you guys in the morning."
Zack walked with me to my bedroom. He kissed my lips gently.
He told me, "'Night, sweety."
"It doesn't have to end right here," I said.
He smiled and we walked into my room. We lay on the bed together. My head was on his chest and his arms were wrapped around me. He hummed "Warmness On The Soul" which slowly put me to sleep. I wasn't woken up by the normal voice I was to hearing morning.
Instead, I heard Zack, "Merry A7X-mas!"
I giggled, "A7X-mas? Nice."
He pulled me out of bed and we went downstairs. I had given the guys $35 for Christmas because I didn't know them well enough to shop for them. I saw all of the guys opening presents. I walked to the tree to get mine. I was happy to see a huge box with 'To: Dani From: Brian and A7X' printed on it. I ripped off the paper and opened the box. My eyes lit up when I saw a beautiful B.C. Rich Beast guitar in black.
"Thank you so much!! I love it!" I exclaimed.
"It was Brian's idea. We each chipped in to pay for it," Matt informed.
I hugged all of them and sat down to play.
"Play us a song?" Jimmy asked.
I nodded. I knew how to play a lot of Mötley Crüe, Taking Back Sunday, Papa Roach, Avenged Sevenfold and Slipknot. I sat down and began playing "Unholy Confessions". I played the whole song, no mistakes. I figured out how to play songs just by listening to them closely and carefully.
When I finished, Zack asked, "Damn! Where do you get your charts?"
"No where. I figure out how to play it by ear," I informed.
"Wow...damn. That's amazing!" Brian complimented.
"Thanks."
We stayed home the whole day. We were glued to our presents. Zack got a MacBook, Brian got a B.C. Rich Warlock guitar in red, Matt got a extremely nice, expensive digital camera/camcorder, Johnny got a gold iPod mini and Jimmy got an Xbox 360 with Gears Of War. Me and Brian jammed in their practice room to Pantera, Korn, Papa Roach and Atreyu. It was fun. We were head banging, singing along, just going crazy. Christmas with A7X was something I would never forget.
December 30, 2004 (Danielle's POV)
I entered the front door carrying a couple of bags of groceries. I set them down on the counter and went upstairs to get Zack. I had just been out grocery shopping with Brian, Matt, Johnny and Jimmy. They wanted me to make dinner for them. I gently tapped on his bedroom door.
"Zack?" I asked as I opened the door.
I was in a state of shock with what I saw. Some blonde whore was underneath Zack and they were fucking each other. They just lay there staring at me wide-eyed. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek and ran to my room. I shut and locked the door. I cried my eyes out. Then there was a knock on my door.
"Wh-wh-who is it?" I questioned trying to choke back tears.
"It's Brian. Dani, open up sweety," he sweetly responded.
I opened the door and let him in. He came in and shut the door behind him. His face was filled with worry when he realized I was crying.
"What happened? What's wrong?" he asked leading me to the bed to sit down.
I sat down next to him and he comforted me.
As my head lay on his shoulder, I explained, "I went t-to Zack's room and...h-he was ch-ch-"
"What, he was what?" he urged me to continue.
"He was cheating on me with another girl!" I broke down.
He calmed me down, "Shh, me and the guys knew this was coming..."
"You, you what?"
"Zack's done this a lot. He'll get a girl he thinks is hot into bed then cheat on her with the next chick he can get into bed..."
"I...I can't believe it..."
"It's okay, you don't deserve someone who does that."
I smiled, "Thank you...B-brian?"
"Yeah?"
"Look, um, if you don't mind, could you stay with me for the rest of day? I need someone to be there for me..."
"Of course! I'll always be here for you, fore-"
"Stop," I cut him off, "don't say that word...bad memories..."
"Oh...oops, sorry."
I hugged him. "It's fine."
He kissed my forehead and I kissed his lips. Then we kissed more...and more. I had no clue what it would become.