Status: Complete.

You Made Me the Happiest of All

Chapter 23

(Danielle's POV)
I ran backstage to Brian.
"Baby, they recognized me. I need to leave," I told him.
He replied, "Relax. Fuck, I don't know what to do...you'll need a ride. We're gonna need a ride..."
"I'll drove home, and you guys call me when you need to get home."
"Damn, I didn't want you to miss any of the fun tonight. That'll work."
I grabbed the car keys he handed me and dashed out the door.
"I need to go...emergency," I said to the blessthefall guys before leaving Spin.
I drove home and put on State of Shock's album "Guilty By Association". I put on the song 'Wish I Never Met You' and sang along.
"I'm telling you to meet me half way, you're telling me to stay away. You're telling me we should just be friends, I'm telling you this is the end. I wish I never met you," my singing was interrupted by my phone ringing. Once again, I didn't check the Caller ID.
"Hello?" I answered.
A voice replied, "Storm? We're about to go on. Just wanted to let you know."
"Oh okay, Zack," I said, "I'm still on my way home, bye."
"Bye."
He hung up and I put my phone down. I continued to sing. I listened to "Breathe Again", "If I Could" and "Rollin'" before I changed the CD to Eighteen Visions' album "Eighteen Visions". I put on the song "Broken Hearted", then "Coma" and finally "The Sweetest Memory". I sang along with the last song.
"Do you want to see this last or do you even care? The sweetest memory is gone. Give it up. Give it up. Because the end is near. The sweetest memory is gone," I sang.
I soon arrived at the house and entered it. I payed the baby-sitter, Alexia, $15.00 and she left. Isabella was asleep and I had time to relax. I lay on the couch with the baby monitor next to me. I put on "Vermilion Pt. 1" by Slipknot at a soft volume. I soon drifted to a light sleep. I suddenly awoke to Isabella's crying. I dashed upstairs into her room. I cradled her in my arms.
I calmed her down, "Shh, shh, mommy's here."
I put a pacifier in her mouth and she relaxed. I walked downstairs with her in my arms. I looked at the clock and it clearly said 9:15pm.
I thought, The guys should have called by now.
I then checked my phone. It read, Text From: Brian. I read the text.
Hey beautiful srry its late the blessthefall guys r a riot! Look the blessthefall dudes r gonna drive us home...hope u don't mind babe...c ya at bout 9:20 (-Brian-)
I sighed. Why now? I texted him back.
Ok...plzz don't let craig c me! I luv ya hun! Bells just woke up...bye -Storm<3
I sent it and cradled Isabella in my arms until the door opened. The guys came in laughing and smiling.
"Have fun?" I questioned.
Brian smiled and kissed my cheek, "Loads."
He gently kissed Isabella's forehead and sat on the couch. I only hoped the blessthefall guys wouldn't be coming over to this house.
(Craig's POV)
We drove away from Brian's house laughing. Apparently Storm had taken the car back to his place. We drove back to my apartment where we were going to party. Lisa was sitting on my lap, resting her head on my shoulder. Before I knew it, we were inside of my apartment dancing and drinking. I was sitting on the couch with Lisa sitting on my lap facing me. She was making out with me not once stopping to take a breath. I had my hands placed on her hips and hers were placed on my shoulders. That went on for a while until we were all passed out in the living room.
December 24, 2005
"Oh lookie here," Lisa said, "We're under the mistletoe...you know what that means..."
"Yes, yes I do," I replied.
Her lips pressed against mine forming a deep kiss.
I told her, "Merry Christmas."
We walked in front of the Christmas tree and looked at its beautiful lights. Her hand was in mine.
"Have you been naughty or nice this year?" I asked seductively.
She placed her hands on my cheeks. "You wanna find out?"
I nodded and we walked to my bedroom. Right in the middle of our fun, the doorbell rang.
"Craig! It's Eric and Haylee! Open the damn door!" Eric stated through the door.
"Uh...be right there!" I shouted.
We quickly put our clothes back on. We approached the front door and I opened it.
"Hiya, Craig!" Haylee greeted me.
"Hey," I replied.
Eric said suspiciously, "What the hell were you two doing?"
"Nothing...chillin'," I answered.
"Ah...nice backwards shirt," he laughed.
We sat and talked. They soon left and Lisa and I were left alone. We lay on the couch and soon fell asleep.