Status: Slowly active.

The Kissing Thief.

i

As fame usually goes, I’m that girl who knows the daughter of that director, who is engaged to the Brit-Heartthrob, who poses as a teenage American in that new movie about superheroes. Actually, it isn’t really about SUPERheroes. It’s called Kick-Ass, and it really does kick some major ass in the movie business. All of the flash and splendor of celebrity-hood was part of my reality, even if I was up in the stars for most of it.

If you were wondering, I was (and still am) the best friend of Sam Taylor-Wood’s daughter, Valerie Rose Wood. Sam Taylor-Wood being a huge director, and Val being in her own band to tick off her ‘rents. I was asked numerous times to join the band, but I declined. Sure, I dig music just like every seventeen year old girl in the world. But I didn’t love it so much that I would take a huge risk of destroying it. Not that Val is destroying the good name of music or anything. She is rather good. I’m just not so good.
I excel in the other arts. I paint and draw. I sometimes even write a few songs for Val. Art was my true calling, counting out the whole musical aspect of it.

I held on to Valerie’s hand like the world was ending. This crowd of paparazzi and spectators was overwhelming. Val and I stopped from time to time, posing for pictures and signing autographs, but other than that I spent my time staring at the star of Kick-Ass. His name was Aaron, and he was Val’s step-dad-to-be. Although he was twenty years younger than her mother, they seemed very much in love, and Ms. Wood seemed very pregnant. Val and I called it cradle-robbing, but if we let Ms. Wood hear us, we’d be killed instantly by her baby hormones.

“Tell me Valerie, where is Charlie tonight?!” One of the reporters asked Val. Charlie was her new boyfriend. He was nice to her, and as long as he treated her right, there would be no reason for murder to occur.

“He is visiting his parents up in London.” Valerie replied confidently, flashing everyone a dazzling smile. I was pulled in to a large hug from behind by Sam Taylor-Wood and Nicholas Cage, where everybody flashed pictures of every move we made. I blushed and smiled.

“Nick, Sammy, who is this girl in relations to you?” Another spectator hollered.

“A good friend!” They said in unison. I blushed and posed for the cameras. Nicolas and Sam moved on, while Valerie and Aaron Johnson approached me. My mind was buzzing from all of the action around me. A small headache throbbed behind my eyes, and my stomach rumbled from not having anything to eat at the party. I managed a real smile for him, a smile which he returned hastily.

“Aaron! Aaron, just one picture with the ladies!” He put one hand around my waist, but removed it quickly. Butterflies collected in my stomach at his gentle touch. I had always liked him, but it was very awkward seeing him with Ms. Wood. Aaron Johnson bent down to my shoulder, and rested his chin lightly against my pale skin. His hand found it’s way to the small of my back, where it stayed for a good twenty minutes.

“Good seeing you Juniper.” He whispered before we departed. Damn it, Mr. Johnson. I thought. God damn it.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story. I know, I know. Shun me all you want, but I think people might like this story. I do not know, or own anyone famous mentioned. They are used for the entertainment of the readers. ALSO, does anybody know how to indent on this here website?