Status: Complete

I Feel Like a Princess

But Not Lately

Dear Diary,

I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER!!!!

That stupid, snooty, stuck up Hermione Granger!
She stole my Won-Won!
That’s right, she STOLE MY WON-WON!

Ahem, so I’ll try and begin my story…
So ever since Christmas, I’ve been getting the feeling that Ron’s been distant from me. Like, he won’t talk to me as much at all and he makes these excuses for not being around me. I was actually getting really upset about it for a while, but then I realized something; it’s just because he’s around that Hermione Granger! So I’ve really been trying to get him alone so he can be himself, but it just won’t happen!

I honestly think she said something to him to make him think I’m not worthy any more. I am so much more worthy to be his girlfriend than her! Like, they haven’t even spoken in weeks in public, but I just know they’ve been talking in private, I can feel it.

Oh, and so THEN, the other day when he got poisoned, she decides that NOW he’s all interesting and is talking to him again. Oh, and that’s when he decided he’s better off without me. And it’s all her fault! If she wouldn’t have butted into this whole thing, he’d be with ME and we’d be having fun again!

Ugh, now I’m starting to cry. I just miss him so much, and his red hair and funny jokes and…hang on…

Sorry, I needed to get some tissues. Anyways, it’s just…he’s been a big part of my life lately, and I love him. I mean, he’s my Won-Won, and I’m his Lav-Lav. You just can’t break a bond like that. Well, we’ll see about this. I’m going to get him back somehow…even if it’s next year…I wonder what some love potion might do…I don’t know. Maybe I’ll go talk to Parvati or something…she might know what to do.

Heartbroken,
Lavender <3

PS: But really, picking her over me? I’m a princess compared to her!
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, oh Lavender, you're so hopeless :P
Anyways, not as long as I wanted, but I'm happy with it ^^
Comments?
~Icamane