Status: Ongoing will update whenever I can :D

Ignorance

I'm Not The Same Kid From Your Memory

--------------------------Ignorance is Bliss---------------------------

-Daniella's POV-

Ignorance was his new best friend after he left me alone...

I was walking home with my friends following in suit. When I walked up to my house I saw 3 black SUV's in my driveway. My friends raised their eyebrows in question. I shrugged their looks off. I went up to the backdoor and looked in the window. I didn't see anyone in their. I shrugged and walked into the kitchen to grab my friends and me snacks before we went upstairs. I grabbed 5 Powerade zeros and lead them towards the stairs. But stopped short when I saw luggage and heard voices in the living room. I shrugged and started up the stairs. I dropped all the junk on my bed and went to sit in my bean bag chair. Tripping over my cat. I made a "THUD!" sound. I started laughing a little. My friends just shook their heads at me. I heard my mom call my name I scrambled to get up almost falling again.
I heard my mom call out, “Did you bring friends with you Evangeline?”
I said frustrated to her, “Yes I told you before I left this morning mother...”
My mom said in a polite voice,” Uh...okay...um...Could you come downstairs for a minute?”
I said in a questioning tone, “Does it have to do with the luggage?”
My mom paused before saying, “Uh...um...yah it does…”
I said calmly, “I do not want to be part of it if you’re that nervous about it mother.......”
I walked back into my room and sat on Caitie's lap. I heard multiply footsteps come up the stairs. I grabbed my BB gun and aimed it at the door entrance. While munching on my chocolate covered pocky.
I shot a guy in the arm that was going to walk into my room without permission.
I said in a threatening tone, “Walk into my room you die.”
The ??? Guy groans in pain and looks up at me.
Caitie stuttered out, “Tha--t--'s J---OE----JONAS!!!!!!!!!!” And then she fainted.
I said to him with a glare on my face, “Tsk... I will give you five seconds or I'll shoot you 10 times in the chest.”
Autumn was in shock staring at the dude.
I got mad while saying, “1-2-3-4-5…”
He didn’t move so I shot him ten times before saying, “Now go away.”
Autumn screeched at me saying,” HE IS A CELEBRITY EVANGELI!!!!!!!!!!!”
I raised my eyebrow at her mockingly. I got up and went and poked him in the back.
I said angrily,” I told him to go away.”
My mom walked up with 3 other boys.
I said,” No boys are allowed in my room or the same will happen to you what happened to passed-out over there.” *I nodded my chin to him*
??? Guy 2 was in shock. ??? Guy 3 took a step in.
I shot ??? Guy 3 in the chest twice. And said,”Baka”
My mom made a disapproving face before saying, “Stop that Evangeline!”
I didn’t like being told what to do so I said, “No thank you... I’m going to go jump on the trampoline…”
I go to my window and go down the ladder with my friends following laughing their heads off. I smirked and got onto the trampoline. I started jumping holding my BB gun at my side incase those weirdo’s tried to stalk us.
I giggled as we started singing Rockstar by Nickleback. We were dorks, but it was fun.

--------------------------Ignorance is Bliss---------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
Her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/for_story/set?id=20247910
Keep or trash?
comments/subscriptions? <3
:)