Status: Complete.

I'd Trade Just About Anything

Chapter 18

“You...you what?” I questioned, in total disbelief.
He sighed, “Fuck. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said it. It's just been on my mind ever since you moved in. I remembered our relationship, how great it was...how much I really loved you...”
I bit my lip and placed a hand on his shoulder. “Brian, what we had, really was great. But...I'm sorry. Craig, I've always loved him...and I still do. Even though I really doubt he'll take me back, I can't move on. At least, not yet.” I tried to explain it all to him as kindly as possible...I didn't want to hurt him or anything.
He nodded, “I...I understand, I guess. I just wanted to get that off my chest.”
I hugged him and placed a kiss on his cheek. “It's fine, Brian. Really.”
He smiled, “Well, how long do you plan on staying with us?”
“A couple more months, maybe? I need to get a job...then I can go out on my own,” I guessed.
He nodded, “Well...either way, I'm happy you're here and that we can help you.”
Ah, he's so understanding. I thought what I told him would make him all pissed or sad. Then again, Brian has always been a great guy. I'm really enjoying my stay here.
(Craig's POV) (9/10/08)
I sat on the couch, holding Leila in my arms. We were watching Spongebob Squarepants when the phone rang. I checked who it was before answering. Matt.
I answered, even though I didn't want to. “Hello?”
He sighed, “Craig...we need you back...really. We're sorry.”
“You have to be kidding me,” I replied, getting annoyed. “Why do you want me back now?”
“Dude...we're out of luck. We can't find anyone,” he told me.
I questioned, “Let me get this straight, now that you can't find anyone to replace me, you immediately want me back after you kicked me out of the band?”
“Craig, please-”
I cut him off, “No, Matt. I'm not going back.”
“Fine,” Matt sighed before hanging up.
I put my phone down on the coffee table and sighed. I made the right decision. Those assholes kicked me out in the first place. I'm not going to go back to them. They really pissed me off, and even though they're my friends, the band would have a lot of problems...I know it.
Let's pray that my life works out okay without the band in my life.
(Dani's POV) (9/16/08)
I ran into the house, happier than ever.
Matt was standing by the kitchen counter, so he noticed me first. “Why so happy?”
“I got a job!” I exclaimed, clapping my hands.
He grinned and gave me a hug, “Ah, that's great! Congrats!”
Brian, Johnny, Jimmy and Zack walked in, puzzled looks on their faces. “What's the congrats for?”
I told them, “I got a job!”
They all smiled and gave me a “congrats.”
Jimmy asked, “Where ya working?”
“At Wal-Mart,...but it's better than nothing,” I shrugged, laughing a bit. “So what're we gonna do today?”
Johnny suggested, “LET'S GO GET WASTED.” Then he bit his lip, realizing what he just said. “Oops. Sorry.”
Jimmy slapped him in the back of the head, “YOU BUTTKNOCKER!”
“Yeah, dude, you're a total buttknocker for that one, Johnny,” Matt told him.
Johnny sighed, “I'm sorry.”
I smiled at them, “It's fine, haha. You guys can go get wasted. I can stay here and chill.”
“You sure?” Zack inquired.
I nodded, “It's fine. I'll chill and watch TV or something.”
They all nodded and gave me hugs before leaving to go get wasted all night and come back home at probably around three in the morning. I changed into some shorts and a tank top, then walked back downstairs to watch some TV. The whole “buttknocker” thing got me in the mood to watch Beavis & Butthead. Surprisingly, they had them on DVD...every single season. I guess when you're Avenged Sevenfold you can waste money on these sort of things.
I put in the first season disk and watched it until I got sick and tired of hearing their creepy laughs. Which was about maybe three hours or so, when the clock struck 9pm. Yeah, Beavis & Butthead for three hours straight. Better than going to the bar, where I'd be extremely tempted to drink lots of beer.
After I turned the TV off and all of that, I walked up to my room and sat on my bed. I turned on my iPod dock, playing some blessthefall on shuffle. Craig's voice put me into a calm sleep.
But, that sleep was interrupted by a hand rubbing my thigh and the body heat coming from another person laying behind me, pressed up against me firmly. I glanced over and saw Brian, drunk out of his fucking mind.
“Brian, go to bed,” I sighed, moving his hand off of my thigh.
He breathed in my ear, and I could smell the scent of pure alcohol. “No, baby, I wanna stay here with you.”
“You're drunk, you don't know what you're doing,” I told him. I wasn't gonna make a big deal out of this. People do stupid things when they're drunk. But I've never seen Brian this bad when he's wasted. I guess people change a bit over time.
He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. “I know exactly what I'm- I'm doing.”
I laughed, “Brian, no, you don't. Go to your room and go to bed.” I turned to face him, and just by the look on his face you could tell how drunk he was. Who drove these guys home?!
He shook his head, “No, I wanna stay here...with...with yooouu.” Stubborn drunk motherfucker.
I gave in, “You can stay in here...as long as you don't try anything funny.”
“But, I'm Synyster- I'm Synyster fucking Gates...you cannot r-resist meee,” he stumbled over words.
I shook my head, “Okay, then, Mr. Gates. You're about to pass out. Just please keep your hands off of me.”
He hand immediately grabbed my ass, “The ladies, can-cannot resist S-synyster Gates.”
I sighed, and decided to just go to one of the other guys' rooms.
Brian questioned, “What's...what's wrong?”
“Brian, just stay here,” I told him.
He was about to raise himself up to get out of bed, but he immediately collapsed and fell into a deep sleep, snoring his brains out. I laughed at his weird drunken state and walked to Brian's room, since he stole mine. I lay on the bed, pulling the sheets over me to keep me warm. I slept with a smile on my face, with that one thing Brian said, that I found hilarious, stuck in my head.
The ladies cannot resist Synyster Gates.
♠ ♠ ♠
You MUST tell me of what you thought of the drunken Syn Gates. :)