Status: Complete.

I'd Trade Just About Anything

Chapter 08

(1 week later) (Dani's POV)
I put my last shirt into my suitcase. I sighed. I still need Joe to watch Leila. Craig was at his friend's, the one was in the hospital's house with the rest of the guys. Might as well ask Joe now.
I walked to the elevator that took me down one level. I knocked on Joe's door and he answered, wearing only jeans.
“Y-yeah??” he rubbed his eyes and focused in, finally able to tell it was me. “Oh...Dani...what is it? Am...am I gonna die?!?”
What the fuck?
“...err...no. I was...wondering if you can watch Leila while we're on tour. It's only a 2 ½ month tour with Escape The Fate. Can you?” I explained.
He thought, “Hmm...no problem! I'd be glad to.”
I grinned, hugging him. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
He hugged me back and I walked to the elevator. I pressed the button, and it took a little while longer to react than usual, but it opened eventually. I went up to our floor, and Craig was pacing, seemingly worried.
“OH! There you are! Thank God. I was worried,” he told me.
I smiled, hugging him. “Sorry. I was double-checking with Joe on watching Leila.”
“Everything's cool?” he asked.
I nodded, “Yupp! This tour is gonna be fun.”
“Like every tour is. Except this one's gonna be better because you're gonna be with me.”
“I love you, babe,” I told him, blushing.
He smiled, “It's gonna be perfect. Nothing can fuck this tour up. Nothing.”
I bit my lip. “Yeah, nothing.”
(Tour: Day 1)
“Let's go! HURRY UP!” Eric shouted.
I sighed, grabbing my suitcase. “CALM DOWN! I'M COMING!”
Joe was sitting on the couch with Leila in his arms and Craig was going over everything he needed to know.
Eric and the guys AND the girls were on the love seat, squished together.
“Okay, Joe, that's it. Take care,” Craig said, kissing Leila's forehead.
I walked up behind Craig and wrapped my arms around him. He placed a hand on top of mine and we both looked down at Leila. Gonna miss her... I pecked her forehead and she giggled once.
I sighed and we all left the house, packing into the bus. Thank God this is a tour with Escape The Fate, or else we wouldn't have a bus. I immediately claimed my bunk, the very top one.
I heard Mike behind me, “Aww! I wanted that one. It's cool, I'll take the top one on the other side.”
I laughed, “Nice, Mike.”
He smiled and I walked into the living area. Craig was already lounged out on the couch. I decided to make a surprise attack. I silent crept up behind him and jumped on top of him.
“WHOA!!!” he yelled, scared. “Oh, baby, it's you...don't do that...that's scary as a mother fucker.”
I giggled and pecked his lips. “I love you.”
“Love you, too, hun.”
He ran his hands down my waist, to my hips. I lowered my face towards his and-
“NO SEXING EACH OTHER UP IN THE LIVING AREA!” Matt yelled.
“Yeah, please. NO!” Jared agreed.
I laughed, burying my face in Craig's chest, “You guys suck.”
“Haha, well, actually, apparently YOU DO,” Matt explained, matter-of-factly.
I stuck my tongue out at him. “Screw you guys, I'm gonna take a nap.”
I sighed, got off of Craig and walked back to the bunk area. I looked at the floor, watching my footsteps when my head collided into a very manly, built chest. I looked up and was face-to-face with Mike. Our heads were so close to another's that it was extremely awkward. We stood in that state of awkwardness until we snapped back into reality.
“Oh, sorry,” I apologized.
He smiled, “It's fine.”
I smiled back and climbed into the bunk. I rested my head on the pillow and shut my eyes. It wasn't long before I drifted into a light sleep.
(Craig's POV)
“Guys, thanks. Thanks a lot,” I told Matt and Jared as they sat down.
“No problem,” Matt and Jared replied in unison.
“Where are the girls?”
Matt stated, “Passed out.”
Mike and Eric walked in at that moment.
“Who's passed out?” Eric inquired.
“The girls,” Jared told him.
He nodded. “Oh.”
I thought for a bit. “Guys...I know this may sound weird, but do ya think...any of your girls would...cheat on you?”
“Psht, Court? No! Never!” Mike replied.
Eric said, “Aww, Hayles wouldn't do that. She's not like that.”
“Bella wouldn't.”
“And I'm pretty positive Rose wouldn't do it.”
I remained silent, taking in their answers. I felt ashamed by what my answer to that question was.
“Well,” Eric started, “Craig? What about you? You asked.”
I sighed, “Me and Dani have hit...well, a rough spot. Like, you guys talk with your girlfriends, like actual talks, nothing interrupting, right?” They nodded. “Well, with me and Dani...now it's just sex...and for some reason I feel like it's all me...it's like it's all I want, but I don't want it, it just happens. I'm subconsciously doing this, practically. I've been worried it's the same for her...I think I might be losing what we had...I...I don't want this...but...I feel as if it's coming, and it's inevitable. You...You don't think that'll..h-happen...r-right?” I was choking back sobs at this point. “Pl-please tell me it isn't true!”
They all started tossing out responses that were meant to make me feel better. “No!” “Impossible.” “You two are made for each other.” “Nothing will change.” None of the responses made me feel any better.
I sighed, and got up, and walked to the bathroom. I looked at my bloodshot eyes. I let it all out. I cried. No, I sobbed. I bawled.
Don't tell me this is happening...