Status: Up and running. Hopefully updates are frequent. :D

Soul Mates

Chapter 1

“Oh my God, Isabella. Jackson Rathbone is so adorable!” I said to my best friend. We were watching New Moon for the hundredth time at our apartment.

But I guess I ought to introduce myself. My name’s Alexei. And yes, I was named for the murdered male tsarevich of Russia, Alexei Romanov. I’m not even Russian! I’m American, with German roots! And I am definitely not a boy. But my parents were obsessed with the Russian Revolution and the murders of the Romanovs. Yeah, I know it’s morbid.

“Oh c’mon, Alexei! You love all these Twilight guys! Admit it!” Isabella said, sounding exasperated again. It’s true though… Except for Robert Pattinson, his face kind of looks like a foot. I sighed. Why can’t a find a nice, handsome, rich, famous guy? Its not like I’m asking for a lot.

“Yeah. Why can’t guys like that exist in real life, Isabella?”

“What, vampires and werewolves?!”

“No! Just really hot, single guys.” Isabella rolled her eyes at me. She does that a lot, actually. “Of course, if one of them was a werewolf, I wouldn’t mind if he wanted to walk around with no shirt on like Taylor Lautner.”

“‘Wouldn’t mind’? You’d beg him to walk around shirtless, Alexei.” Isabella said, laughing. I smacked her arm, laughing.

“Oh, like you wouldn’t?!” I asked her. She stayed silent. Yeah, that’s right. You’d beg, too.

After the movie ended, Isabella and I decided to go to the pier and scope out some cute guys.

“Alexei! How long does it take to change?” Isabella shouted, knocking on my bedroom door. I sighed. I have to look cute! What if I meet my soul mate on the pier?!
“Isabella! I have to look cute! I’m going to meet my soul mate!” I smiled, laughing. I could hear her laughing out in the hallway.

“C’mon slow poke! Your soul mate isn’t going to wait forever!” She answered. I laughed and we headed out to my car.

Not all girls enjoy cars. But I most certainly do. Mine is my baby. My parents bought me a black ’69 Mustang Boss with black leather interior and a hood scoop for my 18th birthday. I drive in style.

“I love your car so much. It reminds me of Nick Jonas’ car.” Isabella sighed as she got into the passenger seat. Not this again.

Isabella has a weird obsession with Nick Jonas. I don’t know what it is about him that she likes, but she loves him. Personally, I don’t really like the Jonas Brothers. Their music is okay at best, in my opinion. I have more of a harder taste in music. I like most rock bands; Tokio Hotel and Fall Out Boy are by far my favorites though. And I’d take Atreyu or Avenged Sevenfold over Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus any day.

“Oh, don’t give me that look. Nick Jonas is cute.” Isabella said to me. I rolled my eyes as I stepped on the gas. Off to the pier!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello all!
Welcome to my newest story! I have a feeling I'm going to be updating this a lot during the summer. That's what I plan on, anyways. :D
I promise this will be a fun read.
Comment and subscribe?
xoxo
Kristen

Oh, and the outfits. :D
Isabella's Outfit
Alexei's Outfit