Status: Up and running. Hopefully updates are frequent. :D

Soul Mates

Chapter 13

I decided to just lay it all out on the table. I would give my little speech, and then just be quiet while he absorbed everything. I was finally going to find out what we were – if anything at all – and why the hell he sent me that photo.
“Ever since you let me join you on tour, I’ve been confused to what we are. Are we friends who just happen to make out in front of thousands of fans, are we a couple, do you even like me at all? We haven’t talked about it at all, and quite frankly, it makes me seem as if I’m wasting my time.” I paused to take a breath and Joe went to open his mouth. No. I was finishing my speech first. I held up a hand to stop him.

“Please let me finish. Besides the whole mess of whatever the hell we are supposed to be, the picture you sent me last night just baffles me. I don’t know what you were trying to accomplish with it. And although you have a very nice physique, I just don’t get why you sent it. And I guess it kind of creeps me out to know you sent that to me drunk, after you made out with Chelsea.”

Now I was finished, I nodded to Joe so he could answer. I patiently sipped my coffee as his hungover brain tried to sort through everything I just said. He ran a hand through his hair and let out a sigh.

“I made out with Chelsea?” Was all he said. I rolled my eyes. Out of all that, he could only process that one fact. I nodded. He mumbled something right then, it sounded a lot like “God dammit”. So he regrets that? Hm, interesting.

“Alexei, I didn’t want it to be like this. Shit, I messed everything up.” He cupped his face in his hands and took a deep breath.

“Okay. Kissing Chelsea was a huge mistake. She’s my ex, I don’t know why I would have kissed her if I wasn’t so drunk. I really regret it. And as far as us, I really like you.”

Huh. I guess I wasn’t really expecting that. I was expecting something more on the lines of “Me and Chelsea are so in love and are getting married as fast as we can. Sorry you missed out.”

“Okay. But that still leaves me wondering why the hell you sent me that picture.” I said.

“Picture?” Joe asked, confusion written all over his face. Oh c’mon. Don’t tell me he doesn’t remember that either? I sighed and dug my phone out of my shorts and handed it to him. His eyes went wide as he saw himself in only boxers on my Droid.

“Yeah. See what I mean now?”

“Uh, I don’t remember even taking this picture, much less sending it to you.” Joe said, still staring down at my phone. Well, shit. He was way to fucked up last night.

“Can we just forget that I ever sent that to you?” I nodded. But I still don’t know what we are, and I voiced that.

“Alexei, if you can forget the picture and Chelsea, I’d like to be your boyfriend. Exclusively, you know.” I think I might have just blushed a little.

“Get some sleep, boyfriend.” I said, smiling. I kissed him on the cheek before I left for my own bus.

I think my day just got a whole lot better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave a comment?
:D
xoxo
Kristen