Status: Up and running. Hopefully updates are frequent. :D

Soul Mates

Chapter 4

“Oh my God, you guys. Help!” I said frantically, rummaging through my closet for something to wear for tonight. For the bonfire. With Joe the Italian underwear model (only not really). Who just happens to be super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot.

“Alexei, calm down. We will find you an outfit.” Charlie said, steering me away from the closet and over to my bed to sit. I had called her right after Joe had invited us. She loves the Jonas Brothers, too, so I had to invite her. And c’mon, I haven’t seen her in over five years. We are hanging out.

“But he’s famous and rich and wicked hot. I can’t show up dressed like a homeless person!” I said, trying to stand back up to attack my closet, but Charlie pushed me back down, giving me a death glare. Okay, okay.

“Oh for goodness sake, Alexei. You’re obviously good enough already to have him invite you! We will get you dressed just fine.” Isabella said. She had her back to me and was browsing through all my clothes.

“Ooh. What about this-”, she held up my red and black plaid tube top, “with this?” She asked, holding up a gray cardigan. I looked at it…cute.

“I like it. What for pants? My black skinnies?” I asked, brainstorming. Yes, though would look cutest. And my black Converse would look good, too. Charlie and Isabella nodded, picturing it all together.

“And just leave your hair down. Its naturally a little curly, it will look good.” Charlie said, staring at my head. I nodded and sighed at the same time. I’m a lot less stressed now. This is good.

“Now all you need to worry about is what you’re going to talk about.” Isabella said. Oh crap. What are we going to talk about?

Great. Thanks for the stress, Isabella.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler, sorry guys.
But the next one will be filled with awesomeness!

Alexei's Outfit

Leave a comment?
xoxo
Kristen