The Story of a Soup Recipe

Angela Porter has just moved into a new apartment with her best friend DB and she is just trying to get her life together when she meets Lincoln. Lincoln is a cook going on instinct and raw talent trying to make something of himself and they soon find themselves in a friendship.

Angela- The quite reader who doesn’t really talk to anyone except her friends, and then she won't stop talking. With long dark blonde hair and piercing green eyes she would be your average teenage looker if she didn’t have a tongue as sharp as the pen she uses to criticize anyone’s work with.

DB- Your average unconventional rocker chick with every rock band CD on her laptop to prove it. Her short layered hair had had almost every color highlights thought of by name and her pitch black eyes make her standoff-ish and look very unapproachable. For those brave enough to get close enough to talk to her they will always find her witty remarks as strange as they are quick.

Lincoln- Just your average cook trying to make it through college since he came out of high school with only minor blows to himself and his self esteem. Having black hair, chocolate brown eyes, and as much raw talent as one could be born with he just wants to make a cook book and then get "Discovered" so he can have an actual kitchen.

Shane- A guy with almost every disease in the book from SVT to Van Wildibrans, and of course ADD. With brown hair and brown hair he seems un-intrusive until he draws headless dinosaurs all over your midterm. He actually is very well read and has listened to every single song ever created from "We didn't Start the Fire" to "Take Five" He can name it after only the intro.
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 03