Status: Ecstatic . . . Tell me what you think

I'd Lie

"I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday"

**************Gavin’s Point of View*****************

The stroking of my hair woke me up. I looked to who it was.
“Good afternoon, babe,” Eon smiles at me. It’s half-hearted and makes me feel like the failed loser I am.
I bite my lip. “Baby?”
Eon’s lizard-green eyes connect with mine. “Yeah?”
“Do you love me?”
The question obviously catches him off guard. I’m never that vulnerable.
“I . . . I don’t know anymore.”
His answer catches me off guard and I sit up.
“What?”
Eon grabs my hand. “It’s just . . . You’ve been unpredictable lately. You broke up with Melody and cheated on me in one night. That hurts. Really bad. I just don’t know how I feel anymore.”
Although I understand, my automatic response is to be angry.
So, me being the dumbass that I am, I get mad.
“What the hell?! And you weren’t gonna tell me how you felt?! What kinda shit is that?!”
Eon’s still completely calm, which makes me angrier. “Gavin, baby, chill out. How’d you feel about me?”
“I love you! That’s all I feel!”
His eyes darken. “You love me, huh?! That’s why you cheated on me! That’s why you couldn’t break up with the only thing keeping us apart! That’s why you never seem to care about how I feel! You don’t love me! You love making out with me! You love having me as a shoulder to cry on! But you obviously don’t love me! If you did, you’d be able to show it a lot better than you do.”
His words seep in deeply. He’s so right. I suck at showing him my love. And Eon deserves so much better.
“You’re right. I don’t love you.” I walk out of his room with the image of his green eyes welling with tears. I’m sobbing before I get out of the house, but he doesn’t hear. Or care.

******************Eon’s Point of View*****************

I manage to call Haley through my tears. I told her. I knew it.
He doesn’t love me.
She said she’d talk to him, but it won’t matter.
A knock on my door pulls me from my thought.
“Come in,” I croak.
A head of chestnut brown hair peaks through my doorway.
Gray eyes meet mine.
Jamie Yale?
“Hey,” he says slowly, closing the door. I bite my lip, holding back tears.
“Hi,” I sniffle. Jamie smiles lightly at me.
“I heard about your fight with Carmelo.”
I blink away tears. “Did Haley send you over here?”
“I wanted to come. You need someone to hug, and she’s a little too busy planning your boyfriend’s death.”
I chuckle. “Yeah, she’s pretty protective of me.”
He eyes my body. “It seems like you’d be able to take care of yourself.”
I release my lip and check him out thoroughly. He has a buff body even though he’s shorter than average.
I like that.
I lick my lips and pull him onto the bed with me.
Jamie’s breath caught. “Eon. What’re you doing?”
I continued to look at his chest before traveling to his eyes. “You came here to help me, right?”
“To comfort you, yeah. Not to . . . whatever you’re thinking about.”
His gray eyes are so pretty. Especially when they hold just the tiniest tint of black lust.
“I want you to comfort me.” I stare into Jamie’s beautiful snow-cloud colored eyes.
His body relaxed. “What do you want to-”
Before he can finish my lips are on his.
Time to find out what Gavin finds so appealing about this. He did it, why shouldn’t I?
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally have this all planned out. SHould be quicker updates, been dragging this on for too many year haha SO tell me what you think