Status: finished;;

Souls to Steal

I Just Want To Save You

Third Persons

The three adults began talking about the relationship Draco and Alexandria had. The two men had an idea that Narcissa was against, but she couldn’t deny the two death eater men. So once the teens awoke from their slumber they we’re directed to go and change into comfortable clothes, “dual worthy clothes” Zander had stated and then told them to meet at the ballroom. Both the teens glanced at each other confused and left to their dormitories.

Draco walked into his room, swiftly he put on a pair of jeans and a long sleeve dark green shirt. He ruffled his messy hair and walked out of the room grabbing his wand, he walked to Alexandria’s room. Alexandria dressed in a pair of black jeans and a plain. She pulled her hair into a messy pony tail and grabbed her wand. Right before she exited there was a soft knock at the door. She opened the door and smiled at Draco to which he smirked at her. Both of them walked cautiously towards the stair case, before Alexandria could walk down the stairs Draco grabbed her arm stopping her.

“What do you think they’re up to?” Draco whispered, quickly glancing down the stairs then back into Alexandria’s eyes.
Alexandria shrugged, “I don’t know Draco, but I guess we’ll both find out soon enough.”

With that she patted his shoulder and walked down the stairs gracefully, Draco frowned slightly and walked down the stairs behind her. Lucius, Zander and Narcissa we’re waiting by the door of the ballroom. The three adults stepped in and Draco and Alexandria followed, instead of the room being filled with tables and decorations it was empty. Completely empty of everything except three chairs that we’re facing the middle of the room.

“Father? Mother?” Draco asked curiously.

“This will be a restrained class,” Lucius spoke, his voice sounding cold and stern.

“Restrained classes sir?” I questioned.

“You’ll soon find out,” Zander answered, “Alexandria and I will go first. Now stand across from me as if we we’re going to dual.”

Alexandria did as she was told and glanced at Draco for reassurance. But he was too busy because he was being ushered by his father to sit down and watch.

“Pull out your wand Alexandria,” Zander hissed to his daughter and Alexandria immediately pulled out her wand and aimed it at her father.

“Expelliarmus!” Zander yelled and Alexandria’s wand flew from her hand as did she. She hit the floor with a thud and she groaned slightly. She recovered quickly and went to grab her wand as quickly as she could.

“Crucio!” Zander yelled and aimed his wand at his daughter.

Alexandria gasped and clenched her teeth, she wouldn’t yell in agony while her father was around. She would look like a failure. She fought the immense pain that was being going through her body and crawled towards her wand.

“Imperio,” Zander called out and Alexandria froze, her body felt as if it was one fire. She could feel the silent tears run down her face as she was forced to get up and walk towards her father. Her eyes traveled over to the Malfoys. Narcissa had her eyes focused on the floor, Lucius eyes were watching Draco as he held him down, putting his wand to his throat, and Draco looked as if we’re ready to kill her father.

“Is that enough Lucius or shall I go on?” Zander asked, making his daughted do a little turn out of boredom.

“Yes, that’s enough,” Lucius called and pulled his wand away from Draco’s thought.

Zander put down his wand and Alexandria immediately fell to the floor, her breathing was heavy and sweat was accumulating on her forehead. She felt sick and lightheaded, her father nudged her with his foot. And she glared at him.

Draco walked past his father and Zander and over to Alexandria as she laid on the floor, not bothering to move. Draco sighed and carefully lifted her up and walked over to the chairs, he scowled at his father.

“This is ‘restrained’ to you? Making me watch my best friend being tortured?” Draco asked.

“You have to learn, you can’t always be there for each other,” Lucius stated.

Draco’s eyes flashed with rage for a moment, “Yes I can.”

“No sweetheart, you can’t,” Narcissa added, “You want to, but you can’t always be there.”

“Let’s get on with this, Alexandria you seem to e doing better. Now do not interrupt or your father won’t hesitate to curse you,” Lucius stated as he and Draco made their way to the middle of the ball room.

Alexandria gulped as she watched in horror as Draco was easily disarmed by his father and was under the torture curse.

She bit her lip and closed her eyes tightly. She felt something poke her cheek and she opened her eyes to see her fathers wand.

“Keep your eyes open Alexandria,” Her father hissed and pressed his wand to her cheek making her turn her head to look at Draco. Her lip quivered as she watched Draco squirm on the floor of the ball room in pain.

“That’s enough Lucius,” Narcissa muttered and Lucius looked at her and slowly put his wand down.

Alexandria ignored her father’s protests and ran forward sliding on the floor next to Draco. Despite the pain she was in, it didn’t matter, all that mattered was Draco.

Alexandria pushed some of the hair that was in Draco’s face away as he tried to regain his breath.

“Are you okay?” He breathed out to her and she smiled weakly, she knew she wasn’t she really was not okay.

“Are you okay Draco?” Alexandria avoided the question as she helped him sit up.

“Peachy,” He drawled sarcastically and turned to his father, “This is going to work. I’ll always be there for her and she’ll always be there for me.”

At the end of his sentence Draco’s voice dropped to a tone of hopefulness.

But before Alexandria could agree with Draco her father spoke, “You both need to learn that while you serve the Dark Lord you care for no one but yourself and him. Alexandria stand up, we’re leaving now.”

Alexandria gulped and looked at Draco, her eyes showing pain.

“Father, why must we leave?” Alexandria asked through slightly clenched teeth.

“You and Draco need your time apart, you’ll see each other when school starts,” Zander stated and yanked Alexandria roughly by her elbow causing her to hiss in pain.

“Don’t grip me so tightly!” She growled and pulled her arm away roughly before turning to the Malfoys, “Thank you for letting me stay here, and I apologize for my behavior around my father.”

“No worries darling,” Narcissa smiled, “Goodbye.”

“Goodbye Alexandria, we’ll see you soon,” Lucius stated.

Alexandria glanced at Draco, “Bye Draco.”

“Bye Ria,” He muttered and watched as the girl was dragged out of the room by her father.

Back at school

Alexandria walked the halls of the school, students gazed at her, there mouths hanging agape at the long cut on her pretty face and the burn mark under her chin and the wrap around her hand. Anyone who stared too long Alexandria would look at them and sneer sinisterly. Ever since her father dragged her out of the Malfoy manor her mood had turned bitter and mean. Which is why she now had the worst ‘respect’ branded onto her hand.

Pansy Parkinson was walking down the hall towards Alexandria, students slowed their pace curious to see what would happen between the two girls.

Pansy smirked and bumped Alexandria’s shoulder roughly causing Alexandria to wince slightly in pain and glare. Before Pansy would walk any further Alexandria had grabbed her robe and pushed her against the wall. Pansy’s face was awe struck and fearful as she looked at Alex.

“Listen here Parkinson, I am not in the mood to play your childish games,” Alexandria growled her eyes darkening, “Do not give me a reason to hurt you.”

Alexandria let go of Pansy and walked towards the Slytherin common room, before she could turn the hallway towards the common room a hand reached out and grabbed her shoulder.

She turned around and scowled, but the scowl quickly left her face once she saw who it was.

“Oh, hello Harry,” Alexandria spoke, clearing her voice.

“Are you alright?” Harry asked her with curiosity in his eyes. Alexandria nodded, a fake smile playing at her lips.

“A’course I am Harry,” She stepped closer, “Why wouldn’t I be?”

She was already putting on an act, she didn’t know how long it would take Harry to fall in love with her so she might as well start now.

Harry smiled softly, “Just asking, I saw the whole Pansy thing and wanted to make sure you were alright.”

“Well thank you Harry,” She smiled at him, “I really have to go now though, I’ll talk to you later. Tell Hermione and Ron hello for me.”

Harry smiled and Alexandria leaned up to kiss his cheek before walking away to the Slytherin common room.

She smirked when she heard him let out a deep sigh and whispered the password to the common room. Alexandria’s eyes scanned the room and she spotted Draco on the couch staring at the fire, a blank expression on his face as he stared at the fire.

The rest of the people in the Slytherin common room glanced at Alexandria. She sneered at them and her eyes flickered to the door, silently telling them to get out.

The students rushed out of the room and Alexandria sat in front of Draco. Draco’s eyes slowly left the fire and meet Alexandria’s light blue eyes. He smiled softly and she returned the smile.

“Hello Draco,” She whispered softly.

“Ria,” He smiled softly, his eyes traveled to the to the mark on her cheek, slowly he looked at the burn under her chin and his eyes went lower to look at where the dark mark should be. His eyes caught onto her wrapped hand and he looked at her.

“What happened to your hand?”

Alexandria shifted, “Nothing.”

“Ria,” Draco said in a warning tone.

“It was my father, okay? Can we move on,” She shifted uncomfortably.

Draco sighed, “We’ll discuss this later, I want to give you your present.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for all the comments<3
No real note here, comments are loved as always. :)

p.s. @ Delightful Syn --- I would love it if you put a link on your profile! :D<3 Thanks so much for the comment!<3

P.S. I also want to send a shout out to my wifey dancinrobotvngnz. :D<3

xoxo,
Alexa.