Status: finished;;

Souls to Steal

I'm Gunna Run Away, And Never Say Goodbye

Before a work could be uttered by either of us I attached my lips to his. My lips tingled with a feeling I could only describe as fireworks. The feeling was blissful as our lips moved in sync with each other as if they were mean to be. Draco’s hands gripped my waist tightly while my hands were on his neck, keeping him close to me. I felt like I
Needed air to breath but I didn’t want to pull away because the feeling of actually realized his feeling for me and my feelings for him were being poured into this one single kiss. Our first kiss.

“We don’t have time!” Snape’s voice hissed at us.

“Young love Severus,” Bellatrix crackled her mood seeming to be blissful as she hopped on the tables in the Great Hall, “Don’t be jealous.”

Draco and I pulled away at the sound of their voices but I didn’t hesitate to speak, “I love you, you really don’t understand Draco. I love you.”

“Hurry!” Snape growled at us as he stunned someone I couldn’t really see. Draco grasped my hand tightly, almost as if he were afraid to let me go. I held his hand, holding a firm grip on it just like he had on mine. With my free hand I pulled my ponytail to the side of my neck and pulled my hood over my head.

Bellatrix was happily kicking the silverware and glass on top of the table she was walking on. Draco paused for a moment and turned back to look at his aunt who let our a gleeful scream as she thrust her arm forward with her wand at her fingertips. The glass window at the front of the Great Hall shattered sending a large gust of wind inside, blowing out all the candles hanging above out heads. My mouth dropped in horror as the beautiful Hall looked shattered and dark. Never in my years I have attended Hogwarts have I seen the Great Hall dark and without the light of the candles. A single tear rolled down my cheek and I looked up at Draco who’s face looked simply mortified.

I squeezed his hand tightly and pulled him forward, following Snape and the others as they made their way through the forest. Tears were silently falling down my cheeks as I wondered if Draco really killed Dumbledore, he must have of Bellatrix wouldn’t be so happy and prancing around like she was. But the fact that Draco killed Dumbledore didn’t mortify me or make me love him any less.

As we were walking down through the forest Draco tugged on my hand slightly causing me to look up at him.

“I didn’t kill him,” He whispered as we continued to walk, “I couldn’t.”

I tensed slightly, almost stopping in my tracks, but Draco continued forward, dragging me along with him.

“Snape killed him,” He muttered as he looked at me. His grayish blue eyes were laced with fear and relief, “He killed him.”

My throat suddenly felt immensely dry and Draco squeezed my hand. As we walked further I spotted Hagrids hut and I frowned.

This really was my last day at Hogwarts not being known as a Death Eater. After this, everyone will know that I, Alexandria Nethers, works for the Dark Lord. The man who killed my mother and tore my family apart.

Bellatrix let out an amused and happy squeal as she pranced around and I cringed. I could never be that happy is someone was murdered. As I looked at Bella, seeing her walk over to Hagrid’s hut I heard a familiar yell. The voice was full of hurt and betrayal and I looked back to see none other than Harry Potter himself walking towards us.

“Snape!” Harry yelled his voice cracking slightly, “He trusted you!”

Just then a giant fireball erupts into the sky. Snape wheels and sees Bellatrix and I see the others silhouetted against the flames. Bellatrix has set Hagrid’s Hut ablaze. Draco stands paralyzed beside me and I just look at Hagrid’s hut in horror.

“Go on!” Snape yelled at Draco and I. Draco rushed to get away but I stayed in place looking at Harry.

“Fight back!” Harry yelled, “Right back you coward fight back!”

Harry rushed forward and for a second his eyes linger on mine. Realization dawns on his face as he looks at me and before I could say anything Bellatrix laughs and whips her wand in his direction and Harry was hit my a stun spell.

“Ria we need to go!” Draco pleaded with me and I turned to look at him. His eyes held hopeless ness in them and he look truly scared. I looked back at Harry quickly and he was staring at me I mouthed the words “I’m so sorry” and turned around and ran off, clutching Draco’s hands.

Third Persons

Draco and Alexandria ran after the other Death Eaters, their finders intertwined with each others. Neither of them dared let go even though they both knew their love for each other was now stronger than the Dark Lord himself.

Harry Potter laid on the ground and watched as Severus Snape ran after the other Death Eaters. He finally understood why Alexandria had told Hermione, Ron and himself all the things she did. She was a death eater along with Malfoy. He didn’t understand why she would get herself involved with someone like Voldemort, after all he was the man who killed her mother.

Then he remembered her words when they were in the dining hall the day before, she told him to remember it wasn’t her choice. Harry slowly stood up and walked back to Hogwarts. While he walked one way Alexandria and Draco walked the opposite way.

Their steps were haste as they approached the other death eaters.

“We’re waiting for Snape to return,” Alecto Carrow spoke, “Then we will all apparate to the Malfoy Manor.”

Draco face tensed a bit, “The Manor?”

“We we’re originally going to go to the Nethers Manor,” Amycus spoke, “But Zander was too afraid to have the Dark Lord in his home.”

Alexandria sneered at Amycus and Draco squeezed her hand, “Don’t you dare speak of my father as a coward.”

“And what are you going to do about it Nethers?” Alecto asked Alexandria, an amused and sadistic smile on her face.

Alexandria reached for her wand but a voice broke the tension.

“Stop that. Carrow, Alexandria,” Snape voice threatened, “I don’t think the Dark Lord will be pleased to hear that his Death Eaters are fighting amongst each other.”

“No but he might be interested to see who would win,” Alexandria snarled, “A brand new death eater. Or a failure, I mean older death eater.”

Alecto sneered and raised her wand but Alexandria drew hers quickly and aimed it at her, “Expelliarmus!”

Alecto’s wand flew from her hand and Snape laughed, “Do not under estimate her Alecto. She has been trained with a wand since birth, after all she is a pureblood while you are simply only half blood.”

Alecto glared at Alexandria who held a triumphant smirk.

Draco squeezed Alexandria’s hand and smiled lightly at her.

“Are we ready to leave now?” Snape’s voice drawled and everyone nodded.

They all stood in silence and then apparated to the Malfoy Manor.

Harry stood looking off the balcony of the astronomy tower, Ron and Hermione by his side.

“So that’s why she kept talking like she was never coming back,” Ron stated, “She wasn’t switching schools, she’s a bloody traitor. She’s working with the enemy.”

“She’s not a traitor,” Harry defended Alexandria, “Remember what she told us Ron? It wasn’t her choice.”

“But how can something like this not be her choice Harry?” Hermione asked, frowning.

“I hear her father s just as bad as Lucius,” Ron stated, “Dad works with him at the Ministry.”

“You think he’s a death eater too?” Hermione asked.

“Probably, he was probably the one who dragged her into being a death eater,” Harry stated.

“How do you know she’s not lying and that she really wanted to be a death eater?” Ron asked, “She is a Slytherin after all, she’s really manipulative.”

“She was crying when she looked at me,” Harry said, “Her eyes we’re full of tears and she mouthed the words ‘I’m so sorry’.”

“Sorry for what?” Hermoine asked.

“I don’t know,” Harry mumbled, “I don’t know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END....
...of this story ;D The first chapter of the sequal is already up! Comment first please!
(I know the ending sucked I'M SO SORRY)

xoxo,
Alexa.