Status: finished;;

Souls to Steal

Falling From The Stars

Third Persons Point of View

“You see what you’ve done Potter! First my father and now Alexandria! I should kill you!”Draco yelled at Harry pointing his wand at him. Draco’s hand shaking with rage.

“I haven’t done anything Malfoy,” Harry stated, gripping his wand tightly in his hands, “You did this, I was just stating the obvious.”

Draco’s eyes flickered, and Hermione was the only one to noticed they flickered with immense sadness. But in a split second that sadness was covered up with rage and Draco took off running in the direction Alexandria ran off.

Harry let out a long breath, “Well then…”

“Did you see that?” Hermione asked.

Ron and Harry gave her a confused look. “See what?” Harry asked.

“He… he actually looked sad for a second,” Hermione stated with confusion, “Draco Malfoy looked sad.”

Alexandria’s Point of View ---- Couple days later

The weeks were long and I was spending most of my time alone, reading whatever I could get my hands on. I hadn’t spoken to Draco or the Golden Trio. The only people I really even speak to is Blaise and sometimes Goyle. Draco has tried countless times to talk to me, but I just can’t seem to do it, I can’t talk to him right now. So I just decided that the best thing I should so is research.

I had to learn about the spell as much as I could, I had to figure out the right spell.

I was searching through a spell book, reading each spell over quickly.

The chair beside me slid and someone sat down beside me, I paid no attention to them. It was library, people come in here to do research and such.

“Alex?”

I turned my head and sighed, “Yes Hermione?”

“You’ve been avoiding everyone, are you alright?” She asked, worry evident in her eyes.

“Yes, I won’t deny that I’ve been avoiding everyone. But yes, I’m alright,” I answered, half of that sentence was true.

“You know, you and Draco both slipped off the face of Hogwarts after you ran off, The only time I ever see him is when Pansy is hanging off his arm.” Hermione stated with a roll of her eyes, “Harry says he’s followed him a couple times to see what he’s up to but Malfoy just… disappears.”

My throat went dry.

“You know we leave for the holidays soon, this weekend actually,” Hermione changed the subject quickly.

I nodded, “Yes, the holidays..”

“What are you and your parents doing?” She asked and I tensed.

“Uh.. I’m not sure what my father has planned for him and me,” I stated, avoiding her eye contact.

“And your mother?” Hermione asked.

“Uh… Yes her too, her too,” I answered and gathered my books , “I have to go now Hermione, I’ll – uh – chat with you later.”

And with that I turned around and sped out of the library, my eyes and throat burned and I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. I needed some air, air would calm my nerves.

I went up to my dormitory placing my books on my bed and then grabbing changing into a pair of dark denim jeans, a long sleeve gray shirt and a green sweater. As I was putting my jeans on a bracelet fell out of the pocket. Gently I picked up the bracelet. It was a snake and immediately I recognized it.
Draco gave me this bracelet for my birthday two years ago.

“I thought I lost it,” I muttered slipping the bracelet around my wrist. The snake moved and tightened around my wrist, not tight enough to hurt. But tight enough so it wouldn’t fall off again. I walked out of the room and received multiple stares from everyone.
I shrugged it off and made my way to the Quidditch field.

“Accio broom,” I mutter and hold my hand out. In a split second my broom comes zooming on the field into my hand. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.
I quit the Quidditch team this year, although I wish I hadn’t, I really don’t have any time nor do I have the motivation.

I lifted my leg over my brook stick and smiled, quickly and pushed off and flew up. My hair whipped around behind me like the snakes in Medusa’s hair. I smiled and zoomed near to where the goal posts were. I looked up to see the sky getting darker, but I didn’t feel like going to my dormitory just yet.

“Nethers!” A high pitched voice called out. I looked down to see Pansy and a 2 other Slytherin girls on the Quidditch field. I rolled my eyes and flew down about ten feet above their heads.

“What?” I growled.

“What have you done to Draco,” Pansy growled, “He hasn’t been the same at all and he barley looks at me anymore.”

I snorted, “He barley looked at you in the first place.”

Anger flickered in Pansy’s eyes.

“Draco is my boyfriend –”

“Was,” I corrected her, “He was your boyfriend.”

Pansy was getting angry and I didn’t care, I was enjoying this. I was letting my anger out on her.

Pansy looked at me and just smirked, “At least Draco still bothers to talk to me.”

Ouch.

“You mean you make the effort to talk to him?” I sneered.

She smirked, “No, I mean he talks to me now more than he talked to you. He tells me secrets too.”

I snorted, “I’m sure he does. I doubt he would want to talk to a mutt like you.”

“Who are you calling a mutt!” Pansy shrieked.

“I’m sorry, did you not here me? I called you a mutt pug-face,” I sneered.

Pansy mouth fell open and anger flashed through her eyes and before I knew it she was pulling out her wand.

I reached for mine but realized that I left it in my dormitory.

“Bloody hell,” I muttered as I flew up into the sky hearing Pansy’s yells.

“Stupefy!” She repeated over and over a bright light shooting in my direction but missing each time.
My breath was becoming heavy as I weaved around the Quidditch field. Pansy was beginning to become aggravated that she hadn’t hit me yet so she convinced the other girls to join her.

“Crucio!” Pansy yelled aggravated.

I gasped when I felt a piecing pain in my chest and I screamed out in agony. My grip on the broom was released and I felt myself falling. I was hit one more by Stupefy and I yelled out again. I heard multiple screams from below me.
I felt like I was falling forever, like I floating rather than falling. Somewhere during the fall I stopped screaming. But the pain, the pain hadn’t subsided. I felt as if my body was on fire and my bones were being stepped on and broken.
As long as I thought I was falling I wish I was falling forever because as soon as my body hit the ground a loud sickening crunch was heard from my arm. I screamed loudly this time, wanting to be heard. Everything hurt, everything.

I don’t know who heard my screams but I heard several shuffled feet along with a couple of gasps. I tried to see who it was but black spots we’re beginning to cloud my vision.
I felt arms grasp the back of my neck and under my legs and lift me up, I screamed again.

“Be careful!” Someone scolded.

“Leave me to die,” I cried, “Leave me.”

“You don’t deserve to die,” The voice holding me said, “No one does.”

“But I do,” I whispered before I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

Yay! I actually really liek this chapter. :)
Soooo expect another update by tonight because I have recieved tons of new commentors and a couple more subscribers. :D You guys make me so happy! But tell me Who do you think found Alexandria?
Leave comments. :)

Thanks for commenting!
sid vicious;
Thedanceingfrog --- your comment made me giggle, but here another cliff hanger for you! sorry love! :D But ill update again soon tonight. :)
sarah3044
ZombiesGoRAWR
i miss you. --- thank you! and I won't be giving up on this anytime soon. :D
Glittery.Trashh.
je suis bree --- your comment made me smile so much. :D haha.

xoxo,
Alexa.