Status: Comment // Subscribe

I Never Meant To

I Never Meant To Get So Much Food

Signing a girl’s purse and then taking a picture with her, I watched as Oli laughed when the teenage boy, the boyfriend of the girl, hugged me and pulled me off my feet, making me cringe. Don’t get me wrong I truly do love my fans, but sometimes they get carried away, whether it’s them getting into too much of my bubble, or them asking really personal questions.

“Thank you!” they both walked away from the two teens as Oli continued to push the cart. He looked inside to see the things occupying space. Cheddar with Sour Cream Lays, Dill Lays, pumpkin seeds, 2 boxes of Honey Comb cereal, 3 gallons of Arizona tea, various kinds of cookies and breads, along with many different kinds of chewing gum as well as Starburst packages.

“Love, how does all this food equal the shampoo, body wash, deodorant, toothpaste, eyeliner, and feminine products?” Oli held the list before him as he squinted to read my hand writing, because he had left his reading glasses back on the bus. Quickly I grabbed the list from him and started to make my way towards where I was hoping to find the other things on my list.

“Someone is coming to visit me on tour and I want there to be junk food for Ada, them and I.” finding the make-up isle I walked down it as I made my way to hard candy eye liner grabbing various colors and throwing them into the cart.

“Who is that someone?” Oli followed after me as I threw in various things on the list and crossing them off with a pen. I sighed knowing he was really going to agree with my willingness of this person to come visit, she wasn’t exactly Oli’s biggest fan yet she was my other best friend. “I really don’t care for this silence.” Oli threw in a box of pads and tampons into the cart and quickly took the list from my hands and put it in his pocket.

Scratching the back of my neck I stood in front of Oli looking down at my boots, I was about to tell Oli but I was cut off by Ada and Josh coming towards us with towels, blankets and DVD’s. Josh held his cellphone out to me, and I looked at it to see a picture of my mom and his mom in bikinis. Ada was laughing and snorting while I was blushing because Oli took Josh’s cell and stared at the picture for a good minute.

“I hate to say this but Love, your mom is fine.” I quickly grabbed the cellphone and got to deleting the photo followed by grabbing my cellphone out and deleting the same picture I knew Josh’s mom had also sent me. Why were our mom’s in bikinis and better yet, why the heck were we getting pictures of them in bikinis.

Walking away from the guys and Ada’s arm linked with mine, we started to make our way towards the check out. Ada laughing as we walked snorting every once in a while, while I tried to keep my face straight. I wanted to laugh so badly, but at the same time I wanted to make Oli think I was mad at him.

After some time of cooling down and Ada and I had checked out and were walking across the street with the guys following, Ada finally spoke.

“Do you think tonight we could do our dinner date, because I really need some advice and some time with you?” Ada was looking up at me as she texted on her cell phone not even paying attention to what keys she pressed.

“Yeah, totally, um just, you know what; I’ll even stay the night in the van.” Ada’s eye’s got huge as if to say she was going you serious? I just nodded my head as she smiled super big. “I’ll even bring Lord of The Rings trilogy, some extra comfy pillows, and some nail polish, I’m sure we can even drag Adam and Greg into with some girl talk, maybe even paint Mike’s nails.” I winked at her as I hugged her.

Tonight we were going to do it like the old times, we were going to watch Lord of The Rings, like the whole group used to do, and stay up all night. Let’s just hope this doesn’t affect my show tomorrow night.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapter sucks because my mood sucks, so please forgive me?

Kay's outfit