Status: working on it

Rose and Nicolai

Chapter two

The next few weeks went by and I dated Brandon for a while. After he left me for some bitch online I fell deeper and deeper in love with Nicolai.A few days later I walked into the caffateria for breakfast and saw Nicolai sitting alone looking like he was about to cry. I pulled up a chair next to him and instantly smelled alchahol. He was hungover! I couldn't get mad at him though, I drink more often then I should. Anyways, I saw him and my heart broke. I love him and he's hurt. I looked at him, looking down at the floor, and asked "What's wrong, sweety? Are you ok?" He looked up at me and said "Dani broke up with me lastnight and I drank until I passed out." I felt horable. I wanted them to split up because I knew she wasn't good enough for him but I never wanted him to get hurt. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close, trying to comfort him and let him know how much he means to me.

I thought about him all day and everytime I saw him I gave him a hug and he would give me a smile. A half-ass smile. You know the ones where he wants to be happy but inside he's crying? Well that pissed me off. NOBODY hurts my Nicolai weather he's mine or not. Everytime I saw the Bitch I flicked her off. I wanted to punch her in the face but there was always people around... Lucky fat-ass bitch whore...