Status: Starting

Love Pure Like Snow

One.

Ellie was lying on her bed waiting for her boyfriend to come home. He said he would be back three hours earlier but of course he was late. The fatigue was pulling on her limbs as she tried to stay in the realm of consciousness. She failed. But she did wake up to feel her boyfriend crawl into bed with her and began to kiss her shoulder blade.

"Scotty do you really think I'm going to have welcome home sex with you when your 5 hours late." She snapped.

"I'm sorry my plane was delayed and my phone died."

"Well you were with Jack and Luke were with you why the fu-"

"Auntie Ellie I had another nightmare."

"Okay baby get in here" She lifted up the comforter as the four-year-old girl crawled over her.

"Uncle Scotty, you're home? Auntie Ellie's not very happy with you she was swearing" the little girl whispered loudly that even her aunt could hear her who snickered at her comment.

"Yeah Zoey I'm home, what was your nightmare about? Do you need me to fight off the monsters?"

"Yes please!" She snuggled into Scotty's side and was out like a light.

"She's a good cuddler isn't she?" Ellie asked from the other side of the bed. "When I'm lonely I watch a movie with her cuddle her."

"You're cheating on me with your niece?"

"Ha ha. Funny now you're definitely not getting laid any time soon"

"Oh come on!"

"Nope you brought this on yourself. Goodnight Scotty." She turned away from him and went to sleep.

****************************************************************************************************

"Morning honey whatcha making" Scotty walked into the kitchen clad in a pair of boxers.

"Um toast to go I have class"

"What? I got home last night and you're not going to stay with me?"

"Should have thought about that before you didn't call! Besides today's my only day for editing my film for the New York Student Film awards and I don't want to miss my deadline!"

"Fine, fine but at least thank me in your acceptance speech."

Ellie put on her coat and walked out the door.

"God dammit" Scotty whispered to himself.

"Uncle Scotty swearing isn't nice, and if you want to make Auntie Ellie happy do something nice for her, she's been crying all week but don't tell her I told her."

"Isn't your mom supposed to be here" Just then the doorbell rang. "Speak of the devil" As he went over to the door and opened it to see Ellie's sister, Lila.

"Oh you're home.. Where's my daughter, I don't need around a bad influence like you." She snapped. "And don't say you don't why I'm mad because you weren't with my sister the past few weeks to see her cry so you better make her the happiest fucking girl in the world or else I may have to kill you" She grabbed her daughters hand and left.
*************************************************************************************************

Ellie walked into the loft and put he keys in the basket by the door and hung up her coat before realizing the loft was eerily quiet and dark.

"Scotty?" You here?" She walked down the entry hall and stepped on something. She looked down to see a now destroyed rose petal arrow. "Seriously?" She whispered to herself as she followed the arrows to the dining room.

The dining room was filled with candles as the table was set for two with Scotty sitting at one of the places dressed in a button up shirt. A bouquet of roses sitting in front of the other place. Ellie rolled her eyes but nonetheless sat down.

"Are the theatrics really necessary?"

"I know you found out about the pictures and I'm just trying to make it up to you by have this delicious candlelight dinner of pizza and bread sticks" Ellie couldn't help but laughed at his food choice.

"I don't care about the pictures, I know you didn't do anything. I'm just mad that I come and watch you win a medal, then after I go home you go get drunk, do stupid shit and instead of calling me and telling me that you're a dip shit you go to California for a week and I find out what you did while watching TMZ with my sister."

"I'm sorry I was just worried that you would be pissed and break up with me."

"Don't give me that you know I wouldn't of cared you've done worse. You just were worried you wouldn't get laid when you got back which despite this fucking adorable dinner is still happening at least for one night you're on the couch. Because if I cut you off from sex I'm just punishing myself"

"So does this mean we can at least make out?"

"We'll see but thus far all signs are pointing to yes."

"Score!" Ellie rolled her eyes.

************************************************************

"Damn you and how you know Italian food is a total aphrodisiac to me!" Ellie was now on the couch straddling Scotty as he leaned up and kissed and bit her neck.

"I knew I would get some tonight" Scotty smirked as he tried to leave mark on his girlfriend's neck.

Ellie pushed him back down and pulled off her shirt. Then began to kiss down Scotty's already bare chest. She kept going down until she reached the top of his pants and stopped for a second until he groaned. She then moved to unbutton his jeans but stopped when she saw he was already hard. She then got off Scotty grabbed her shirt and walked to her room.

"Tease!" Scotty yelled after her.

"Slut!" She shot back.

"Love You" Scotty shouted.

"Love you too but your still not getting laid I gave you blue balls so go have fun with yourself!"
♠ ♠ ♠
New, what do you guys think?