Status: Starting

Love Pure Like Snow

Two.

Scotty woke with a hand moving the hair off of his forehead he smirked.

“See babe, aren’t glad you let back into bed this week?”

“Gross man I didn’t need to know that!” The hand quickly moved away and Scotty’s eyes shot open as he sat up.

“Mason? What the Hell!”

“I’ve been here for four hours and you’ve been asleep the whole time, so I decided to wake you up in a funny way. I didn’t think it’d make you talk about your escapades with Ellie. Sick man!”

“Sorry what are you doing here anyways?”

“I wanted to visit my favorite Olympic medalist slash man whore and his beautiful girlfriend who let me in this morning”

“Oh that’s cool, it’s good to see you man!” Scotty got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and drank some orange juice out of the carton. Even though Ellie said she hated it Scotty would catch her doing it sometimes.

“So how’s Ellie doing did she handle it well, I know she didn’t chop your balls after that comment but maybe you told her about the house and was too distracted to cause you the bodily harm you deserved.”

“Thanks I’m glad you’re on my side frend! And she doesn’t know about the house but we’re going to visit the fam this weekend and I think I’ll show her then, but I don’t know if she wants to move to New Hampshire.”

“Well maybe after film school she’ll want to settle down away from the hectic big city, but enough about your bitch let’s go hit this town!” Scotty rolled his eyes. “Well get dressed let’s go I’m only here for today and tomorrow dumbass.”

“Fine, fine”

**************************************************************************************************

“What are you guys doing? Why aren’t you ready, we have to leave in like five minutes!” Ellie yelled running into the house scrambling around and grabbing things.

“Babe what are you talking about?” Scotty asked from the couch.

“You didn’t read my note did you? Mase, I told you to give it to him!”

“Sorry I fell asleep and forgot, I got here at fucking 6 in the morning I didn’t know people even functioned then but you seemed just fine even after your busy evening”

“Gross! Anyways this is what this not said, that’s on a fucking huge piece of bright orange paper! Dear Scotty, Your dad is here wait I mean Mason is here so chill with him all day long! Until 7:00 p.m. when we have to leave to go to the New York Student Film awards. I’ll be running late so be ready in nicer outfits a.k.a I don’t give a shit about pants or shoes just put on a button up and I’ll throw on a dress and we’ll book it! Love, Ellie, so that means hurry up we’ll all get dressed and I’ll just be late again this year I mean I’ve done all the other years why change for my senior year!” They all began to race around the apartment finding clothes and shoes to wear. “We good? Cool let’s go”

“Hey Ellie, can I cheer super loud for you when you win, me and Scott could do a two person wave too!” Mason said as they got in the car.

“If by some crazy chance I win this year you can for sure do that.”

“We are so glad to have such great talented directors, producers, and editors for these awards, and speaking of talent here comes the lovely Ellie O’Conner, late as always nice of you to show up!” Ellie grimaced as the three of them found seats. “And without further to do let us start the awards, we will show the winners at the end and the reception with open bar will be after that.” At the words open bar Mason and Scotty exchanged high-fives as Ellie rolled her eyes.

She zoned out for majority of the awards although her short film “Wasting Away” won best concept for a film, best direction, and Student film of the year. Each time she went up Mason kept his promise to cheer at the top of his lungs and doing the wave with Scotty which was actually more entertaining than the entire awards ceremony.

“I’d like to thank my crew, and no Mason I don’t mean the Frends, for helping filming and helping editing this video. Also thanks to my best friend Texas, for being the annoying caller who appears in the film and convinced me to go through with this, and my boyfriend Scotty for being the inspiration. And the guy here is telling my film is showing first so now you can watch it.” Ellie grabbed her award and went to sit down again.

The film started panning in on a black and white rainy window and slowly zooming out to show Ellie lying in disheveled bed arm hanging off the edge. Suddenly there’s a beep and the answering machine goes off. “You’ve reached Ellie and Scotty, we’re fucking each other so fuck off and leave a message if it’s important!” beep. “Seriously Ellie? I know you’re still lying in bed staring at the phone his going to call he’s just busy I know he’s gone and you’re all depressed but come on it’s raining outside you know what that means… Jumping in puddles in our full on rain gear or watching movies and eating excessive amount of ice cream straight out of a gallon container and pretend he actually broke up with and isn’t just busy.” The film continued with this depressing feeling only showing colored pictures of Ellie and Scotty that cover the apartment walls. The movie ends with an artsy cut to Ellie standing outside in the rain in full color as the answering machine goes off and Scotty leaves a message saying I love you.

Ellie made a face forgetting how badly this film painted Scotty for a might portion of it but he sent her wink and she then took in the standing ovation that was for her.

“So does this mean we go to the open bar now?” Scotty whispered.

“Sure I think we can sneak out early” Ellie whispered back as the three of them made their way out of the auditorium.

“Wow El, that was good I would pay money to see that if it had more words and boobs” Mason laughed.

“Thanks Mase but I hope you know I’m going to make tasteful movies not porn.”

“I know you have morals, I thought maybe Scotty corrupted you completely though”

“Hey this is the girl who met me by coming up to me saying she was making a movie and would pay me to get drunk and flirt and make out with a girl so she could get a genuine feel for her movie!”

“Scotty I told you to never tell people that’s how we met!”

“That’s classic I can’t wait until I tell the rest of the guys!” Mason laughed loudly.

They got drunk at the open bar and Ellie was completely smashed as the head honcho of the awards tried to give her the checks for her winnings. She slurred her thank you and fell into his arms then sloppily kissed him on the cheek. That’s when Scotty who was slightly less drunk decided it was time for them to go home. They laughed loudly as the stumbled their way back home and immediately crashed on their appropriate beds. Not even thinking about the terrible hangovers they would have tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been a while I've been on vacation but I hope you enjoy!!!

So comment and subscribe!!!