Status: Starting

Love Pure Like Snow

Three.

“I hate long drives!” Ellie yelled as they drove towards Seabrook, New Hampshire.

“We drive here and to Massachusetts all the fucking time and I never hear you complain!”

“It doesn’t mean I hate it any less” She complained fiddling uncomfortably in her dress she wore for the family dinner.

“Wait a second are you nervous about this” Scotty put on a devious smile as he tried to contain his laughter.

“No! Why would I be nervous, I’ve met your parents, before and it’s not like they hate me unless they do and you-“

“Stop rambling my parents love you and there’s nothing to be nervous about. If there was anything to be nervous about is me having the next family dinner with your family seeing that they probably all hate me now. I mean your sister already threatened to kill me.”

“Okay fair enough, but you know you had that one coming.”

“True but we’re only her for the weekend and if you really want we can avoid my family the whole time minus meals.”

“No it’s fine I don’t know why I’m so nervous wait the whole weekend? I didn’t pack anything you dumbass!” Ellie ran a hand through her hair as the car pulled into the Lago driveway.

“Deep breaths you have like fully furnished closet in my mom’s house.” Scotty leaned over the console, kissed her cheek, and got out of the car.

They walked to the door hand in hand only to be met by Mrs. Lago running out of the house embracing the couple.

“Jeez Ma, you act like you haven’t seen us in years, it’s only been like three weeks.”

“I’m just so excited for you two” Mrs. Lago sent Scotty a wink before ushering them into the house. Ellie eyed the two suspiciously but shrugged it off.

“Will!” Ellie yelled when she saw Scotty’s little brother running over to the boy and giving him a tight hug. “I missed you so much! It’s been what, three weeks?”

“Um yeah” The boy hugged back awkwardly. “Wait is this to piss off Scotty?” He whispered into her ear. Ellie nodded and Will then moved his arms more comfortably around her waist.

“Whoa there buddy don’t be getting all handsy with my girlfriend.” Scotty said prying a part.

“What are you just jealous Will gets a better greeting from your girlfriend after the Olympics then you do?” Mr. Lago walked in laughing at the scene. He walked over to Ellie and hugged her. “How you holding up he hasn’t been a jackass since the incident has he?” Ellie blushed and Scotty scowled at his dad. “You know I can always beat him up for you if you need me too.”

“Don’t worry, I already grounded him for a week so the disciplinary action has already been taken care of.” Ellie smile walking back over to Scotty and wrapping an arm around him.

“Good to know you can take care of business, she’s a keeper Scott don’t fuck it up.”

“If you would stop persecuting our son then we can have dinner.” Mrs. Lago called out from dining room causing the three men to rush to a delicious home cooked meal.

The meal consisted of the usual family teasing that occurred frequently in the Lago house. Then with the mindless chit-chat about life for Scotty and Ellie, like ‘How’s snowboarding?’ and ‘Are the frends, good? Even Kevin?’ followed by ‘and how are film school? I hear your winning awards that must be great!’. But then the unusual and rather uncomfortable subject of their relationship came about. Now Ellie was more than familiar with the grilling about when the two would get married or have children from her mother, but coming from the Lago parents was strange. But unlike her mother Mrs. Lago had a peculiar way of asking the questions rather just flat out asking the question. Ellie obliged each question kindly; Scotty on the other hand was sweating bullets for some strange reason and out of the blue stood up.

“Me and Ellie are going to go on a walk.” Scotty grabbed Ellie’s hand and pulled her out of the house.

“You two have fun see you tomorrow!” Mrs. Lago called out transforming from interrogator to kind house mom.

“Well that was rude and grammatically incorrect of you” Ellie laughed once they were outside. “It would be Ellie and I are going on a walk, and what does your mom mean see you tomorrow we’re going to come back tonight”

“You’re a dork and my mom will probably will be asleep when we get back.”

“At nine at night? I don’t think so, unless you’re going to keep parading me into the dark so you can rape me?”

“Damn you caught me.” Scotty chuckled as he pulled his girlfriend along the road.

“That still makes me wonder why you had to get out of there so quickly.”

“Weren’t you uncomfortable? I couldn’t take it anymore I needed some fresh air and I wasn’t going to leave you on your own to be ripped apart by the lions.”

“Yeah ripped apart with questions like, ‘you’re gonna graduate film school soon what are you two going to do after that?’ and ‘What happens when you’re traveling when she’s not in school anymore?’ and here’s the killer ‘you know you two are almost 23 now…’ that last one was an open ended question at leat it’s not like my mom saying ‘ Scott when are oyu going to finally knock up my daughter? She’s not getting any younger!’”

“Fine, I guess it’s not as bad as your family- er your mother but I wanted to show you this.” Scotty pointed to the white house.

“Wow Scotty a white house I’ve never seen one I’m so glad for this!”

“No this is our house I can’t be having our kids living in that tiny loft we need a real house so I bought one”
“This is our house? Scotty that’s so sweet you think about us getting married, and having kids and growing old!” Ellie wrapped her arms around him and kissed face slowly making her way to his lips. “You’re such a girl!”

“Okay then I guess you don’t want to see the house!” Scotty said walking away.

“Wait, I want to see it pretty please!”

“What do we say?” Scotty questioned. Ellie rolled her eyes.

“Scotty is the sexist most amazing guy when it comes to snowboarding and sex… happy now.”

“Yes now m’lady time to see your new home” Scotty picked her up bridal style and carried her in bridal style as Ellie giggled. “Do you want the full tour?”

“No, I just want the tour of the bedroom.” She said suggestively. Scotty raced up the stairs almost dropping Ellie as he carried her to the room placing her on the bed and pulling her into a kiss.

They wasted no time in losing their clothes and quickly making the house a home. In the more mature meaning of the phrase.

************************************************************************************************

The next morning the two woke up tangled in the sheets bodies pressed together. Scotty was still asleep and Ellie was tracing patterns on his chest perfectly content with life. Then Scotty’s obnoxious ringtone went off making Ellie groan. She got up to get his phone out of his pocket seeing the caller I.D. which showed her his mother was calling.

“Good morning…. No he’s still asleep… Yeah I love it I can’t believe you were able to keep it a secret from me…. I don’t think we can pass up on free food I’ll wake him up and we’ll see you soon Bye!” She walked over to the bed and grabbed Scotty’s ankle yanking out of bed making him fall on the floor. Walking over to the dresser before Scotty couldn’t say anything.

“Thanks for that love you!” Scotty groaned from the floor.

“No problem but what the hell is this” Ellie showed him a hand full of lingerie.

“Well this is like the love shack I didn’t think you didn’t need real underwear.”

“Scotty! I may be able to wear the lacey see-through underwear but the fact that there are virtually no bras in here is unnerving.”

“Can’t you just free the girls today?”

“I’ll pass and we have to get to your parents for breakfast unless you don’t want to eat.” Scotty quickly got up grabbing some clothes and pulling them on.

****************************************************************************************************

“I’m so glad you liked the house Scotty bought it when he came for the parade in his honor” Mrs. Lago said as she served them breakfast which was interrupted by Ellie’s phone going off.

“Hello… I’m Scotty’s parent’s house I’m not really close… Fine I can get her where is she?... Jesus what happened?... God damn it!... I’ll get there as soon as possible… See you later”

“What happened babe?”

“My little sister’s in the hospital and my parents are gone and so is Lila, we’re the only ones who can get her. I’m sorry but we have to go to Massachusettes to get her.”

“It’s your sister dear you do what you have to.” Mrs. Lago added.

The couple walked out of the house. “What did she do?” Scotty inquired.

“Well you see my sister is allergic to latex and she went out and had sex… with a latex condom! I could kill her!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this chapter better!

Comment/ Subscribe!