Status: Starting

Love Pure Like Snow

Four.

“I can’t believe you Baylee Marie! You honestly had to go and pull a stunt like this! I thought you only did these things when mom and dad are home so you can get all the attention.” Ellie hissed at her sister as they drove back to New York.

“Well Eleanor, I was just in the moment I wasn’t thinking about-“

“Don’t give me that bullshit you always think when it comes to this. Have you stopped going to Dr. What-his- face? I mean if my 16 year old sister was going to have morning sex the least she could have done is had with Will who loves you and would have known you have been on birth control since you 12 because of this reason and probably would have known your condition was talking and not actually you.”

“Don’t blame this on my disorder I actually wanted this I love my boyfriend!”

“Yeah the whole two weeks you were together! And if you really loved each other you would have tried to make it special and would have thought about the fact you’re allergic to latex! And God forbid you’d think about someone other than yourself, so I wouldn’t have to leave Scotty’s parents house to pick up my dumbass sister . I always have to do this everytime you fuck up I have to fix and I’m personally sick of it.”

“Fine, I’m sorry but how do you think I feel about mom learning about me losing my virginity”

“It was all part of your plan, so aren’t you just super ecstatic?”

“Plan? Now I’m just confused and to be completely honestly I don’t want to hear my girlfriend and her little sister talk about sex,” Scotty added in not taking his eyes off the road. Ellie looked over and saw his obvious discomfort and turned around looking out the front window.

“She has Histrionic personality disorder. It means she attention seeking normally in a sexual nature which means she is grossly seductive, overly manipulative, and like to streak.”

“Oh. Well then, that’s awkward too. Let’s change the subject.”

************************************************************************************************************************

“Okay so I have to go to class and Bay is still asleep, when she’s sick she like chicken and rice soup not noodles they give her headaches, we have some in the cupboard. If she asks you to do something please try your best to do it. Don’t worry she won’t try and hit on you or make out with you, because I would kill her and she knows what slightly over the top and what’s just flat out wrong.”

“You’re gonna be late for class go you being the good sisterhave told me the rules ten thousand times I got it from here” Scotty leaned over kissing her quickly before turning her around and leading her towards the door. “Love you have a good day.”

“Love you too see you later be good!” she yelled off behind her.

When Scotty turned around he say Baylee sitting on the counter swinging her legs back and forth.

“Feeling better?”

“My stomach hurts and my nether regions but I don’t think you wanted to know that.”

“I could have gone my whole life not knowing that, is there anything you want or are you just gonna sit there all day?”

“I actually I wanted to talk to you.”

“Really about what?”

“I’m glad it’s you.”

“What are you hitting on me because Ellie wouldn’t be happy about that” Scotty nervously fiddled with his collar.

“No god Ellie is already mad enough at me, I want attention not a death sentence. I’m glad it’s you she wants to spend her whole life with. I mean I know you do stupid things and I’ve heard her cry over you, but honestly she’s dated a lot of guys and so many of them treated her like shit and made her believe that they were in love with her and not just wanting to get in her pants. And I see the way you guys look at each other you really love her.”

“Where did this come from?”

“when you first started dating she said she was only with you to make her shitty boyfriend jealous and want her back, she wanted to marry him and he like hit her and shit. And then you showed her what being in love was really like because our family has never really seen real love I mean our parents don’t love each other. And her ex- boyfriend came by the other day wanting to see her and I’m just glad you proved you really love her even after the incident because even though you sometimes fuck up, I don’t want her going back to anything less than you.”

Scotty smiled. “Well then why don’t we just go watch a cheesy romance movie, girls do that when their sick don’t they?”

“Yeah, can you not tell her about this? I don’t want her to know about him coming.”

“No problem.”

“One more thing… do you have any chicken and rice soup I’m hungry and noodles-“

“Give you headaches. Ellie told me ten thousand times.” Baylee smiled and went to the living room to pick out a movie, as Scotty moved to make some soup.

************************************************************************************************************************

Ellie walked into the apartment and smiled to see Scotty taking a nap on the couch. She peeked into the guest room to see her sister sleeping soundly. Ellie tiptoed over to the couch and kneeled down near Scotty’s face kissing his nose. He stirred and looked at her with squinty, sleepy eyes.

“Afternoon, sleepy head did she wear you out?” She whispered

“It’s been a long day.”

“Was she a nuisance? Make you do anything absurd?” Ellie laughed while moving to lie on the couch facing towards him. Scotty moved his arms around her securely making sure she didn’t fall.

“Not really although she did make read her this book which I was okay with until there was this very detailed scene about a handjob in it. I had to stop there and told her to take a nap she’s been asleep since.”

“She made you read Forever the Judy Blume book? She’s sixteen what made you think she needed someone to read to her?”

“She was saying that her head hurt and she couldn’t concentrare and it would be nice if I read to her.”

“Manipulative behavior. It’s part of her disorder and you fell for it, I thought you would be better than that.” Ellie tsk’d.

“Whatever I did my best.” Scotty laughed flipping them over so he hovered above her. He stared into her eyes. “you know I love you, right?”

“Yes of course silly” Ellie laughed leaning up to peck him.

“No, Ellie I really love you and I hope despite all my stupid shit you know I’d never hurt you on purpose.” Ellie’s expression changed, she all of sudden felt very uncomfortable.

“Yeah-I-I I know that, but you should probably get off of me, my sister could wake up any minute and you probably don’t want to hear us talk about sex again.” Ellie laughed nervously.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long I've been a camp counselor but summer is almost over so maybe I can start updating more!
Comments would be lovely!