Status: Starting

Love Pure Like Snow

Five.

“And she is finally gone and order shall be restored!” Ellie said flopping on the couch next to Scotty.

“How were your parents?”

“Fine, they tried to pretend they weren’t mad because then they’ll start to argue and they try and be discreet around Bay because she knows they want to get divorced.”

“Divorced, since when? They always seem so happy.”

“They’ve become good at acting, since they’ve wanted to get divorced since I was born, I was supposed to fix their marriage but I didn’t. Baylee found a few years ago that they’re only staying together for her because they don’t want to be unfair and make her grow up in a broken home for any amount of time. They’ll get a divorce after she graduates so we only have two more years of my “normal” family. But it’s not really that they don’t love each other it’s more that they don’t really like being married, but I ghuess over time they’ve sort of stopped loving each other too.”

“So that’s what Baylee meant.”

“What?”

“Nothing. I’m sorry babe that sucks” He leaned over and kissed her temple.

“It’s okay I’m used to it.”

“You know what we should do head up to the love shack with some champagne and spend the next three days just me and you.” He said between kisses “Besides I’ll be gone all next week I need to have some serious Ellie time.”

“Gone all next week, you tell me now and expect me to skip school on Monday for you?”

“Well can’t you play sick like you normally do? And I didn’t tell you earlier because I’m going with the Olympians to meet Obama and I knew you would be mad since you love him and all.”

“You’re meeting Obama? I’m so jealous I mean I’m so getting my Obama tattoo soon.”

“Is it going to go with your Harry Potter tattoo?”

“Of course, I think it’ll be more conspicuous than the rather large Gryffindor emblem on my shoulder.”

“Oh man I wanted you to get one that big of Obama’s face”

“Well it depends on how drunk I am when I get it we’ll see.”

“So are we going to go to our humble abode?”

“Well you can’t turn down a chance to meet Obama some we can go the love shack and make some babies this weekend but you know I prefer beer over champagne but let’s get some chocolate covered strawberries too?”

“I’ll get you everything but the baby part we’ll wait until after you graduate.”

“Fine but you know you thought about us having babies first.” Ellie said standing up to start packing.

“Let’s just go” He said slapped her butt.

**********************************************************************************************************************
They were watching a movie Scotty began kissing her neck as Ellie kept drinking her beer and swatting him away.

“What? We came here to “make babies” not watch stupid movie and only get to second base on the couch. We’re not in the tenth grade.” Scotty began kiss behind her ear and moved her hair. “What the hell is this?”

“My tattoo?”

“When did you get one behind your ear?”

“I don’t remember, a while ago.”

“What is it of?”

“It’s a lego piece with an apostrophe s and girl so it says Lago’s girl all secretive like.”

“Aww well aren’t you sweet?” Scotty said kissing the tattoo.

“Oh I try but I got it to make for the fact I tattooed fuck Scotty there before so I tattooed over it.” She said getting up slowly.

“Oh I’m gonna kill you” He said getting up and chasing after her.

Ellie sprinted up the stairs in order to get away from Scotty but his legs were too long for her and he picked her up and took her to the bedroom. He threw her onto the bed and began to tickle her.

“Scotty!” She screamed as she tried to squirm out of his grip.

“What do we say?” He continued to tickle her.

“Never!” She laughed her abs beginning to hurt from laughing so hard.

“Say it or I won’t stop!”

“Fine, fine! Scotty is the best when it comes to snowboarding and sex, happy.”

“Exceptionally.” He said flopping down next to her.

“Good, then do you want to start the non-making baby making.”

“Is that a serious question?” Scotty asked as Ellie straddled his hips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy crap! It's been way too long but I guess no one really reads this so it doesn't matter

but if you are reading this and you do care I'd love some comments or subscribers!