Hajime no Insho

sho nijugo.

“Akira, dinner was perfect.”

The words made the bassist grin, and as he claimed a kiss, he could feel Takanori’s smile against his mouth, and he brushed his fingers over the singer’s hair, chills racing through him as a hand found his cheek and he was kissed once more. He mentally thanked the waiter that had seated them over and over again as their foreheads rested together, and he closed his eyes as Takanori whispered, “I love you,” and kissed the corner of his mouth.

The sensations that the singer created within him were insane, and he could have sworn that his heart hadn’t been beating normally since the moment he’d picked Takanori up, nor had his pulse been anything but racing since the first time they’d touched. He beamed, and he lifted a hand to brush at Takanori’s hair, and his eyes were literally twinkling as he brushed his palm against the singer’s cheek and murmured, “You want to go somewhere quiet?”

Takanori nodded, smiling, and Akira waved the waiter over, gave him payment and a tip, and then he rose, pulling Takanori up with him, stealing a kiss, and leading him out of the restaurant and down the street. The singer raised an eyebrow, looking back at Akira’s parked car, and his confusion was only allowed to stretch on as Akira chuckled and pulled him to his side. “Akira…where are we going?”

The blond chuckled, kissing the side of the singer’s head, and he smiled softly, brushing at his hair. “It’s a surprise.” He chuckled again as Takanori’s eyebrow was only raised further, and he added, “Kouyou told me about a gorgeous place where you and I can actually be alone.”

“But we could be alone in either of our apartments?”

Akira smiled, kissing the singer’s head once more, and merely chuckled, pulling him closer. “I just want it to be special…as special as humanly possible.” He knew that Takanori was still confused, but the small park that Kouyou had told him about was, he hoped, a place that would be worth the confusion. The guitarist had told him that no one ever went there, since the park had been there for ages and there were really only a couple of benches and a small arrangement of flower bushes, but Kouyou had said that it was beautiful, and that he and Yuu had gone there together a few times.

And as Akira led Takanori down a few blocks and through a few turns and then just a few blocks more, he could see the small park come into view. There were old-fashioned lampposts along a small pathway, gently lighting an empty, albeit beautifully taken care of, park that every teenage girl wanted her boyfriend to take her to. And he looked over at Takanori as they came to a stop, and when their gazes connected, the singer was beaming and the bassist looked absolutely and incredibly in love.

Takanori pulled away from Akira’s side only to wrap his arms around his neck, and he whispered, “It’s perfect,” before he stretched up for a kiss, their grinning mouths connecting time and time again. “Remind me to thank Kouyou when he’s not being an ass, mm?”

“Anything you say.” He brushed at Takanori’s hair, his fingertips brushing against the singer’s skin, and there was a sparkle in his golden eyes that Takanori had never really seen before. And he wasn’t entirely sure if it was a glow emanating from Akira’s eyes or the glow of the lampposts reflecting in them. Either way, it was something beautiful, and Takanori couldn’t help but stretch up and kiss the corners of Akira’s eyes, and when the blond had closed his eyes for him, he kissed his eyelids, smiling as he heard, “I love you,” being whispered into his ear.

“You are too good to me,” the singer breathed, and he pressed kisses to Akira’s forehead, his cheeks, the bridge of his nose, and the corners of his mouth before finding his lips, and the incredible amounts of love that he felt as they kissed were enough to make his fingers tremble as they slipped through blond hair and his eyes water as he realized how incredibly important Akira Suzuki was to him, and how incredibly in place his life felt when they were together. “You are too good to me, and I can’t believe you love me the way you do.”

“Takanori,” he whispered, and he hummed in content as his lips were kissed again, “I will always love you more than you will ever know.”

The singer melted at the sudden softness of Akira’s voice, and he felt his heart swell with more love than he’d ever thought it was possible for him to feel. And then he laid his cheek against Akira’s chest, stretching up to kiss his Adam’s apple before relaxing against him once again, and he held him closer, and part of him never wanted to let go.