Hajime no Insho

so yonjuni.

“Okay, seriously, Akira. The last time I had to be blindfolded, I was with Kouyou, and I still have nightmares about it. Can you tell me where we’re going now?”

Akira was chuckling from somewhere in front of him, hands holding both of his to make sure he was going in the right direction. “Relax, hm? For one, I’m not Kouyou, and two,” he drew Takanori close to him, ducking down to steal a kiss, chuckling when the singer released a sound of surprise, “I’m your boyfriend. You should trust me more than that.”

Behind the blindfold, Takanori was raising an eyebrow, and he seemed slightly doubtful, but he allowed Akira to lead him onward. He was saying ‘Of course I trust you’ without actually saying anything, because being with Akira never actually required him to. He followed Akira’s lead until Akira stopped, and his hands somehow found the blond’s waist as nimble fingers reached around his head, untied the blindfold, and then removed it from in front of his eyes. He raised an eyebrow, as if to ask what the hell Akira had planned this time, but he was placated by a smile and a kiss, and Akira gently took his hand and led him just a bit further.

And when they came to a stop again, Takanori found himself with not much else to say other than, “Akira, I love you,” and not much else to do other than wrap his arms around the bassist’s neck and pull him down for a kiss. It had been three years since they’d been to this park, and he found himself slightly surprised that Akira had remembered where it was. He could never forget the park, that was certain, but its specific location had slowly faded from his mind.

“I thought you’d want to see this place again.”

Takanori could only smile up at him, in awe.

“I’ve always remembered how to get here.” He paused for a moment, brushing back a few strands of the singer’s hair, and then he said, “I always remembered, just in case you ever wanted to come back.” His voice was so incredibly soft that it made Takanori shiver, and he held onto the blond much like he had on their first date; arms around his neck, cheek pressed against his chest, head nuzzled into the crook of his neck. Akira chuckled softly, always happy to hold Takanori close, and he gently kissed the top of the singer’s head.

And they were quiet, standing together, for long minutes that Akira didn’t care to count, and then Takanori lifted his head from his chest, stretching up to give him a kiss. “You amaze me,” he said, and then he kissed him again. Their gazes locked for a few short moments between kisses, and all of Takanori’s understanding of how wonderfully perfect Akira was seemed to shrink as he realized that Akira had surprised him once again.

The bassist only smiled in response, kissing Takanori’s forehead, and then gently pulled away from their embrace, taking one of the singer’s hands in his. “Come here,” he said. “I want you to see something.” He waited until Takanori nodded, and then led him forward a few more feet, stopping at a couple of blankets that he’d set out when he’d made Takanori wait in the car, and despite the fact that it was still, in fact, afternoon, Takanori was smiling softly at him when he looked back at him to see his reaction.

“Akira…”

“How do you feel about a night under the stars?” He gestured toward the wicker basket that waited just a couple of feet away, and he smiled. “I brought spring rolls and onigiri, and I even got us a bottle of wine just for the hell of it.” He gave a warm smile, and he gave Takanori’s hand a gentle tug, pulling him closer. “And there are extra blankets in the car, if you end up getting cold.”

Takanori was certain that being cold would be impossible with Akira beside him, but he smiled and nodded anyway, letting the blond pull him down onto one of the blankets, chuckling a little as he ended up sitting on the blond’s hips, leaning over him as they kissed. Akira seemed less than bothered by it, however, and he propped himself up on his elbows so that he could meet Takanori halfway. He felt goose bumps rising on his skin, leaving a trail as Takanori’s hands slipped along his neck, and the chills that passed through him in response to the touch were more than worth it.

“And one more thing,” he murmured, his lips barely detaching from Takanori’s long enough for the words to be heard. The singer hummed shortly in response, and the slight vibration tickled Akira’s lips. He smiled, and he claimed another kiss before reaching into his pocket for a small, rectangular box. “I, um, got you something else, too. That is, if you want it.”

“If it’s from you, love, of course I do.” Akira smiled, pleased by his answer, and placed the box in his palm when he held his hand out, and he lifted the lid gently, although slightly hesitantly. He could feel his heartbeat picking up again, and he bit his lip as he set the lid aside, picking up the key within the box. And he examined it, confused, before looking back at Akira, eyebrow raised.

“It’s a key to an apartment,” the blond said, and he was smiling. “I have to move anyway, since my lease is up, and, um, the place is big enough for the two of us and Sabu, so…”

“So…?”

Akira bit his lip, lifting himself so that he could rest back on his hands instead of his elbows, and he gazed down at the ground for a long moment before glancing back up into Takanori’s curious eyes. “So I, erm, wanted to ask if you wanted to move in with me.”

Takanori’s eyebrow went just a bit higher before understanding flashed in his eyes, and he seemed to register what he’d just been asked, and then a smile spread across his countenance. “’kira, you want me to live with you?” He beamed when Akira nodded slightly, and he chuckled, shaking his head, as he framed the bassist’s face and leaned forward to kiss the corner of his mouth. “Akira,” he murmured, and he kissed the opposite corner, smiling his favorite smirk-smile, “you don’t even have to ask. Of course we can live together.”
Takanori pulled back just slightly, and Akira had brightened. “Yeah?”

“Of course, love.” He leaned forward, claiming a kiss. “I could never say no to you. Especially not if ‘yes’ means waking up next to you every day.”

“I love you, Takanori.”

The singer smiled, and his dark brown eyes were, for once, incredibly bright. “And you know I will always love you, too.”