Hajime no Insho

sho yonjushichi.

“Have you…have you ever been with someone this long?”

“Depends on how long you mean. As long as we’ve been out tonight?” Kouyou chuckled softly, smiling up at his boyfriend. “Three hours isn’t my record, Yuu-kun.” Another soft laugh, and Kouyou paused just long enough for a short kiss. “Nearly four years, however. Now that’s my record.”

Yuu smiled, tightening his hold on the man in his arms, and pressed a kiss to his cheek for good measure. “And who got to have you for that long, hm?” He chuckled softly, kissing Kouyou’s cheek once more, resting his temple against Kouyou’s, and sighed. “Must be one hell of a guy.”

Kouyou smiled, settling back against Yuu, letting his feet press into the sand. “Yeah, he is.” He smiled, and he turned his head so that his lips could touch Yuu’s chin. “He can be a real asshole about his car sometimes, though. He never let me drive it until today.” He snickered, grinning in response to Yuu’s semi-playful glare, and reached a hand up to touch the darker-haired man’s cheek. “But he bought me a gorgeous locket and he always comes up with great surprises, so I guess I love him anyway.”

“You think the night’s over, hm?” Yuu smiled, resting his hand over Kouyou’s, and he shut his eyes as he turned his head. Their lips touched in a gentle kiss, and he chuckled against Kouyou’s mouth. “There’s still one clue you haven’t seen yet.” He smiled, and he drew back only to be met by Kouyou’s raised eyebrow. “No more blindfolds, though. I promise.” Kouyou’s eyebrow remained raised, and Yuu could only allow him to remain confused as he reached into his front pocket and pulled out a folded slip of paper, taking one of Kouyou’s hands and placing the paper in his palm. “Read it, hm?”

Hesitantly, Kouyou picked up the slip of paper, unfolded it, and let his eyes scan over what was written on it. He was quiet, and then a few moments later, his gaze met Yuu’s once more. “I don’t have to drive this time, correct?”

Yuu smiled, laughing softly into Kouyou’s hair. “I thought I was the asshole when it came to my car?”

“You are. But I’ve really enjoyed you spoiling me. Wanted to draw it out as long as I can.” He could feel Yuu’s smile against his hair, and he rested a hand over the arm wound around his waist, his thumb stroking over the soft skin.

Yuu positively shivered at the touch. “Yeah? And how do you propose I continue to spoil you?” He let his other arm wind around Kouyou, pulling him closer, holding him tighter, dipping his head down to kiss the side of his neck. And he smiled as he heard Kouyou’s answering laughter, however soft, and he pressed another kiss to the warm skin beneath his lips just for good measure. “I can keep kissing you, holding you, telling you I love you, buying you things…anything you want.” Another smile, and he took a playful nip at Kouyou’s earlobe.

“You obviously know where you want to take me next, yes?”

“Mhm.”

“Carry me there?”

Yuu drew back, just enough for Kouyou to turn his head to look up at him, and he smiled. He’d never been able to say no, and it would be bad form to start now. He let Kouyou steal a kiss, and then he nodded. “Of course,” he murmured, and he was given another kiss, presumably a reward for spoiling Kouyou once more. His arms loosened their hold on Kouyou’s waist so that he could turn around, and then he let one hand slip to Kouyou’s legs, the other sliding up to his back. “Arms around my neck,” he said, and he smiled as Kouyou obeyed. The smile became a grin, and he winked as Kouyou rolled his eyes at him, and he felt fingers slipping into his hair at the back of his head.

He swayed a little as he rose to his feet with Kouyou in his arms, but he regained his balance easily once he was given a kiss and allowed a moment to pause and actually find his center of balance.

“Close your eyes,” he said, and his voice was nothing more than a whisper, and he smiled just slightly as he bent his head down to softly kiss Kouyou’s lips. “I won’t blindfold you, I promise. I just want you to be surprised.” He smiled again, and he chuckled as Kouyou’s obeyed, closing his eyes and pressing his face into a tangle of dark hair. “I love you.”

Kouyou smiled, laughing softly against Yuu’s skin, pressing a kiss to his neck. “I love you too.” He smiled again as he felt Yuu’s skin prickling beneath his lips. “You’re too damn good to me, you know that?”

“Just doing what I can.” He smiled, turned his head to kiss Kouyou’s cheek, and then they fell silent. Yuu was almost certain that Kouyou had ended up falling asleep in his arms, and for a moment, he felt bad for keeping him out for so long. But he also hoped that the final surprise for the night would be worth it, and that Kouyou would be awake enough to enjoy it. He hummed softly to himself as he walked, letting his hand gently rub Kouyou’s back, and as the sand beneath his feet became a walkway, he came to a stop. He brushed Kouyou’s hair from his face, urging him to look up, kissing him ever so softly when he did.

“Are we there yet?”

Yuu smiled. “Yeah, we’re here.” He chuckled as Kouyou shifted in his arms, and he gently set him down, earning a kiss and a wide smile, and he felt a slight shiver as Kouyou’s hand slipped into his. “And you can look now.”

“Hm?”

Yuu pointed behind them with their linked hands, and he smiled as Kouyou turned around, taking in the sight before them; Fukuoka’s famed Sky Wheel was lit as brightly as ever, and it seemed to be awaiting them, inviting them. Kouyou looked back at Yuu, grinning, and gave him a quick kiss before pulling him forward, leading him to the car that waited, opened, for them. Yuu was chuckling softly as they settled into the thing, and an arm was wrapped around him, pulling him close, as they were secured into the car and the wheel began to turn.

“Yuu, this is-“

“Shh.” He smiled a little, touched Kouyou’s cheek, and leaned in for a kiss. The contact lasted longer so that they could savor it, and Yuu kissed along Kouyou’s mouth, humming contentedly against his lips. “Just enjoy it; you wouldn’t believe what it takes to get this thing running at night.”

“Yuu, if you gave the operator a blowjob just for him to run it, you and I are going to have a talk.” He heard a faint laugh, and he couldn’t help but smile even as he was kissed. “Then again, you could have promised him tickets to Odaiba and he’d still oblige, if only because of your charm.” He laughed softly, and he rested his forehead against Yuu’s, resting a hand on his cheek. “Regardless of how you got him to do it, though…thank you.”

“So cheating on you was worth it, hm?” Yuu snickered, and Kouyou smacked him playfully on the shoulder.

“Yuu-kun.”

“Hm?”

“Shut up.”