Black and Blue

Maharet

This show, well, this show was bloody amazing. I was back home, and the kids were fucking wild. They sang every word and that made it all the more exciting.

But the show didn't last long and was over before I wanted it to be. I wanted the rush of performing, spitting on the crowd. Fuck, I wanted it again already.

But the show was over. As I gripped an amp, helping everyone put away, there was one girl left. She looked young, and as I remember, fucking fit as hell. She was meant to nearly always be in someone's bed in my eyes. And, can you believe it, this bird wanted me? Well, I nearly dropped the amp on my foot, but kept composed and dropped it down somewhere else, saving my foot, mind you.

Long story short, her pants were unzipped and her blouse unbuttoned. After that, I was bitten, like actual teeth sinking into my neck. Then, another pair opposite that. I didn't know who this second pair was, but minutes later, all I could feel was blacking out.

Not long after, I was awake, but just enough to drink this fucking murder's blood myself. I was disgusted while doing this, but couldn't help it. My body had no blood and it tasted so... like, fucking, nothing I had ever tasted before. It was so odd, so compelling. I felt like the vampire I always wanted to be. But, the last thing I remember was fucking flying. Yeah, flying, like ascending to the bloody heavens or some rubbish.

This whole thing was rubbish as far as I was concerned.

And when I woke up, fuck, the pain. This was pain like you would never believe. This was pain like suffocating and feeling poison go through your body- or in this case, my fucking carcass.

And this girl, that while she was biting me- the one who would forever be the worst slag on the Earth in my eyes, she turned me into a vampire.

This slag, her name was Maharet, and she was me new "mum".
♠ ♠ ♠
So.
This may sound uncreative, but it's meant to be a journal entry of the RP. His speech is very simple, but hopefully there's quite a bit of voice and character in there.