Black and Blue

Myself

I haven't written in ages.

I can't. I can skip way ahead, because really, I was so behind on this journal. As of recent, it's been that much harder to pick up the paper and write. Then, I wonder what the point is. Will anyone every read the entry of Oliver Sykes? A screamer, full of tattoos, someone who loved: no.
No, they fucking won't.

But whatever. I guess you need to be filled in. In basics, what happened was... I found Rima, a hyper, happy, gorgeous girl who brought out... nothing in me. She brought out absolutely nothing in me. I'm much more fun when I can drink and when I can be near Mekare. None the less, I found something in her that made me want her. And soon enough, I said I wanted her. Mekare was a friend to me now, in those days (fuck, writing that hurts me now).

But I realised what I was missing. And I told Mekare, out of guilt, out of feeling like the worst bottle of piss I'd ever come across. And she left... but three days later, I got her back.

But... not really. Right now, we're... God, I don't even know. I know that everyone is against me this time, I know that this is my fault. I was so close to running away with Aluraune.

And now, Mekare is leaving. She's taking a break, I think. I just...

Look, I can't do this, maybe later when I can actually process these thoughts without wanting to break down into every fucking emotion I have (which is all of them, by the way).

Fuck off, who'll be reading this anyway.

P.S.- She got a tongue.