Black and Blue

Myself II

I apologise for the time it's taken me to write. I'm inconsistent with my feelings as I am with a journal on them.

I've been busy feeding, saving, and being, I suppose. Things have been worse, I suppose. I'm beginning to lose myself in studies and myself mostly only. I'm growing better with love and maybe disregarding it is completely necessary. I've found... I am empty without it, but better to be empty than overly warm, no?

On another note, I have a few questions I'd like to simply... "put out there." recently, I've fed from a disease stricken man. I drained him, then as normally, called the police on his own phone. I'm curious whether I've saved a live. A cancer of the blood was in his system and I feel as if... it is attacking me, although less as so. Since I've fed from another female (she will be introduced later), I've felt a little better, yet my system is still slower than average. I've been praying on the smaller females and haven't since yesterday. I'm feeling weak. Is it possible to inherit the disease and how much could it do to me? More importantly... have I cured the man?

Unfortunately, when you turn there is no Handbook for the Recently Deceased as there is for the dead.