You Get A LIFETIME

Chapter One

“What the hell is wrong with you, Donna?!”

“Me?! What about you! At least I can stay faithful to my husband and family! Instead of going out every weekend to those fucking strip clubs and sleeping with any random whore that’s half your fucking age!”

“Well maybe if my wife acted like she loved me once ina while I wouldn’t have to go out every weekend!”

“Will you both shut the fuck up!” yelled my big brother Gerard interrupting my parents argument, “Come on Mikey, we’re leaving!”

“No! You two stay here.” Dad called out as we were already at Gerard’s car and starting to climb in.

“No you can go get fucked dad! You never appreciate any of us, Mum, Mikey or me! Just leave already!” Gerard yelled as we backed down the driveway.

“Gerard? Where are we going?” I asked.

“To get Frank and then we’re going out. Text him and tell him that we’re coming over to get him okay?” Gerard instructs.

“Okay.” I say pulling out my phone.

Frank was my best friend and Gerard’s boyfriend. Yeah, my brother and my best friend are in a gay relationship together. I hated it to start with but eventually I got used to it, after tons of fights with Gerard about it. It also started a whole lot of fights between Gerard and Dad, then eventually Mum and Dad. Mum got sick of Dad hitting Gerard and then Dad turned around to shut her up and slapped her, Mum took both of us and went to our Grandmothers, Elena. After a week Mum decided she should forgive Dad and we moved back in. That was 3 months ago and it’s just been constant fighting ever night. About a month ago Mum found out that Dad had been going to strip bars and cheating on her with all these sluts and shit, thus starting tonight’s fight.

When we arrived at Franks I realized I’d been crying. Gerard looked at me and then leaned over and put his arm around me.

“It’ll be alright, Mikes. Maybe it’s for the best if Dad leaves. Mum will cheer up and so will we.” Gerard comforts. “Come on, let’s go get Frank and go out?”

DING!

“Come in.” Frank called from inside.

“Nah you come here! We’re going out for the night, baby.” Gerard calls back

“Okay. Just a second.” Frank calls out.

3 minutes later we’re back in the car and heading out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope You Like It!!
xoAdriox
♥