You Get A LIFETIME

Chapter Two

“Guys, this is so boring! Can we leave?” I whined as I watched Gerard drink shots off of Frank’s stomach.

They just ignored me.

“GERARD! I’m taking the car, you two can get a cab.” I tell them.

Gerard just grunts. I grab the keys out of his back pocket and head to the exit. When I get to the door I look back and see Gerard and Frank practically dry-humping.

When I get to the car I put the keys in the ignition and am about to start the engine but stop. I realize I have no where to go. I can’t go home, Mum and Dad will still be at it or Dad will just have a go at me for leaving. I have no other friends except Frank and obviously he’s got plans. I have no girlfriend since I was recently dumped. What the hell can I do?

I decided I’d juts go to the park. I look in the glove box to see if Gerard has any money, maybe I could get some booze. $10 and an iPod Nano. What a poor cunt. Oh well. I head towards home but turn off 3 streets before my own.

I arrive at the park. Put the money in my pocket and the earphones in my ears and turn the iPod on. Green Day. Of course. Typical Gerard.

I sit on the swings slowly swaying backwards and forwards listening to Dookie. Just as Longview comes on I get the feeling that some things watching me and then I think I see something moving in the bushes by the slide.

I paused the iPod and go to say ‘hello’ but it gets stuck in my throat. I try again and it croakily and quietly it comes out.

Vrrrr. Vrrrr. Vrrrr. I jump. My fucking phone! I pull it out and look at the caller ID, Unknown number. I answer it and in a quiet voice I say ‘hello?’

“Mikey?” I breathe a sigh of relief as I hear Gerards voice.

“Yeah? What?” I ask.

“Where are you?” he asks while I can hear Frank giggling in the back ground.

“At the park near home. Why? Where are you?”

“Standing out side the bar wondering where the fuck my car is.” Gerard says drunkenly with a little bit of anger in his voice.

“I told you I was taking it.” I sigh. “Do you want me to pick you two up?”

“That would be rather brilliant my darling brother of mine.” Gerard laughs. “See you sooner rather than later punk!”

Then he hangs up. I forget about the ‘thing’ in the bushes and head to the car. I go to turn the key in the ignition but it’s not there. I pull out my phone and open it up for light. I look on the floor, the seat, the passengers’ seat then eventually find them on the floor of the passengers’ side. As I put them in the ignition I wonder how they got there but just shrug it off.

15 minutes later Gerard and Frank are in the backseat practically fucking and I’m driving to Franks. He said we could stay there the night. One good thing about your best mate having a rich step-dad that gives him everything including his on home, is that you always have some where to crash.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lemme know what you think cause I’m rather proud of my story.
KThanxBi
xoAdriox
♥