You Get A LIFETIME

Chapter Four

When I got to outside of the park where I was at I decided to sit down and just rest. It was such a beautiful night.

There were a couple of 15-year-old try hard teenagers getting stoned over by the skate part bit, but other than that the place was deserted, or so I thought.

I was on the swing, exactly like I was the night before, this time listening to ‘Bat Out Of Hell’ by Meatloaf, for some random unknown reason Gerard had it on his iPod. Meh. Anyway, I was on the swing and I though I saw the bushes ruffle like last time. Except there was a light there and I saw who it was.

“Alicia?!” I yell in the general direction (remember people, I’m wasted.)

She didn’t answer but instead ran away.

I got up and stumbled after her. What the hell was she doing in the bushes? Why was she running away? Why hadn’t she answered any of my calls? Why had she dumped me?

I continued to run after her when at the gate I catch her up and I tackled her.

“What the hell?” I yell.

“Get the fuck off me Mikey!!”

“Why were you in the bushes? Why did you run we I called your name?” I stutter.

“Just fuck off!”

“No! I wanna know why you dumped me! And all the other shit” For some reason I was starting to sober up.

“No Mikey. Just leave.” She pushed me off her, folded her arms and turned to walk away.

I grab her arm while at the same time pulling the gun out of my pocket. I turn her around and then the gun is pointing at her face.

BANG!