You Get A LIFETIME

Chapter Six

So that’s what happened. Every month after that I’d go out get completely wasted then end up killing another. No evidence has lead anyone to suspect it was me. Although, after Alicia’s death I was questioned. But I kept my cool. After that I haven’t been bothered at all by the police.

That’s a grand total of 6 strange girls between the age of 15-24 that have been shot straight in the face and bleed to death, all in the same park, the one near my house and still, I’ve gotten away with it. Some might say I’m lucky. Maybe I just know what I’m doing?

Anyway, Mum feared for her life and decided to move to New York with Nana. Gerard and I moved in with Frank, them sharing a room and me just on my own. We all get hammered at least 4 or 5 times a week. I sleep with a new chick every night. I’ve changed. I like it this way. This way I never remember anything. Except the murders, for some reason they are always clear in my head, every morning after. Maybe it’s my conscious telling me what I’m doing is wrong. But it’s just so exhilarating, getting away with it.

*Time Elapse*

“Mikey? You ready?” Frank called from the bottom of the stairs.

“Yeah. Just a minute. I just wanna change my jeans.” I call back.

“Fucking typical male! Can never decided anything.” I hear Gerard call.

“Hey! You’re one too! You can fucking talk. Now leave me alone while I put my fucking pants on!” I yell back and slam my door so that they know that that’s my final word on the matter.

5 minutes later I’m ready to go. We get in the car and head out. But Gerard takes a different turn off than normal.

“Where are we going?” I ask leaning forward and squatting in between the two front seats.

“We’re gonna try a new scene tonight.” Frank turns around and says.

“No! I.. I mean… Why?” I stutter.

“That bar is boring. We’ve been going to that place for about 7 moths. It’s boring. Plus, this one has a really great live band. Though we’d check them out.” Gerard says to me while keeping his eyes on the road, just. The fucker nearly crashes us into a fucking tree.

10 minutes later we’re at this scrungy bar and I am not in a good mood. Maybe they have some decent shit in here. All I can hear is this hard out screamo music. Argh. So over that. I thought Gee said that they were a good band?

Meh. Whatever. Time for me to get absolutely trashed.

*Time Elaspse*

Two hours later I’m stumbling down the road. Trying to ditch Gerard. Him being the over protective brother started chasing me when he caught me snorting coke. Fag.

After a strangely short about of time I’m at a park. It’s not my park. But it seems a whole lot better. And familiar.

Wooosh!

Woah fuck! What the hell was that?!

Wooosh!

Fucking hell! There it is again. This time it sounds closer. I look up and birdshit lands in my eye. FUCKING MAGPIES!!!

Bang! That ended that problem!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Am I a mad man?
Is it my dad’s fault?
Am I gonna spend the rest of my life like this?
Or maybe I’ll get caught?
Whatever happens, I’m fucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please?
What do you think?

xo Adri

♥