You Get A LIFETIME

Chapter Seven

Knock, knock!

“Coming.” I called, getting up from the couch where I was watching The Lion King with Frank and Gerard. Of course, Frank being the pussy that he is, was crying.

“Oh, get the fuck over it.” I laughed, “One it’s a cartoon, it doesn’t even count cause it’s not real and two, it’s not even sad.” I say as I walk to the door.

“Just cause you’re a heartless bitch.” Frank yells back.

I open the door and see a male and a female cop standing there.

“Hello officers, how can I help you?” I ask.

“Are you Michael James Way?” asks the female cop.

“Yes, why is that?” I reply.

“We have evidence against you to prove that you are responsible for the serial killing that have been going on over the last 6 months.” The male cop says spinning me around and putting handcuffs on me, “You’re under arrest.” He says then reads me my rights.

“Mikey?” Gee calls as he walks into the hallway to see whom it is, “Hey, what the fucks going on?” He yelled when he saw me in handcuffs.

“Gee? Mikey?” Frank calls, poking his head around the corner. “What’s happening?” he asks the cops.

“Guys *sob* don’t worry. Gee, call Mom, get a lawyer. It’ll *sob* sort out okay?”

The last thing I see before going away for what could be the rest of my life is Gerard and Frank crying over me and what I've done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I updated *cheers*

Thanks for sticking with me.
Please tell me what you think and I promise there will be some more updates in the next week. Maybe one everyday cause my mind is finally clear on what's happening!

Thanks.
Love Adri.
xo