Summers' Storm

Sky is Heating Up, So is Her Alluring Touch

“That was 20 Mississippi’s away.” Stated Lauren proudly.

“Yes, you’re correct, I got the same thing. Which therefore means that this storm is about four miles away.”

Lauren curiously looked at Cyndi, possibly wondering how she knew such a thing.

“Ha-ha, if you count how many said ‘Mississippi’s’ there are between the shot of lightening and the thunder then divide it by five you get how far away the storm is in Kilometres, but most people I know within the US don’t use km. With that information I can say that one kilometer is 0.621371192237 miles, so you do a bit of math and you get the distance the storm is from well us.”

Lauren stared at Cyndi in complete awe. She had no idea about any of that stuff, she never really understood how people could determine the distance of the storm. Not until that point.

“Oh look,” Cyndi continued “You can see the rain pour down off in the distance. Is this something you’d capture with your photography skills?”

“Shit, I totally forgot about my camera! You totally distract me from my career!” Lauren then reached into her camera bag and took out her large photographers camera. She adjusted it the way they seem to do and stepped out onto the soil. She took what seemed like a million pictures, and then turned the camera toward Cyndi.

She thought to herself how beautiful the woman sat in the chair looked, and snapped away at her like a normal modeling photographer would do. At first Cyndi hid her face and tried to not become the main object of the photographers aim, but she then gave in and began to strike a pose. Cyndi then stood up and made way to one of the poles holding up the shade alongside the entryway to the right. She went with the flow and slowly lifted up her shirt as if being a Playboy Bunny model. She was teasing the photographer like a pro. Doing a sexy look, than a playful look, all with more and more skin showing. Although never revealing her 36D cup breasts. Due to her modeling actions Cyndi was becoming more and more aroused, but never said anything about it of course.

“Alright, I’m going to put this puppy away now,” said Lauren.

“Aw, O.K. but I was just starting to have fun!”

“Maybe later we can have some more fun, don’t you worry pretty lady.” As she said that she smiled a mischievous smile.

When Lauren actually came toward the tent again and started packing up her things she stopped to look out into the now pinkish-orange sky. The sun had began setting as the clouds neared way. She quickly turned on the camera again and got a shot of the sunset. Once she was satisfied with what she took, she finally finished packing up. When she had everything where she wanted it to be, she sat down.

“Would you like some coffee before the storm properly begins? Or maybe some tea? I’ve got an electric kettle which runs purely on the sun’s rays.”

“Sure, that sounds nice. I’ll take some tea please.”

Cyndi than got up and headed to the sleeping area and took out the kettle from beside the chest as well as two mugs.

“I’m sorry, but I’ve only got Green Tea, Strawberry, Lemon, Chai, and Wild Berry.”

“Oh don’t worry, Green tea is perfect for me.”

“Great!”

As the water set sail to boiling point, the women began to converse again. They spoke about past lovers, the reason for their track in life, how they found this location, what made it so wonderful, and so on.

When the kettle began to whistle Cyndi got up and turned off the machine and poured hot water into each cup. She then passed the one mug over to Lauren and picked up her own and made way back to her spot. As she sat down and popped a tea bag into her glass another strike of lightening lit up the sky. Both women looked up and lost all trail of breath. Then some 22 seconds later the thunder roared through the entire sky.

“That was almost twenty seconds away, which means—”

“Nearly 3 miles away”

“I was going to get to that, I wanted to do the math myself.” Lauren pouted her lip as she looked at Cyndi.

Suddenly the ground surrounding them began being covered in water. The rain cloud had finally showed up over the girls and let out. Lauren pulled her chair closer into the tent, not willing to get wet again but due to rain. As she moved in her leg lightly touched Cyndi’s and they experienced an electrical shock. Both girls looked at their legs then at each other. Cyndi felt a proper attraction with that shock, she had no idea what Lauren felt and decided not to make anything of it.

Lauren felt the same way toward Cyndi, but didn’t dare make notice of what she experienced.