In 10 years

10 years

When the first infected came in contact with humans, people did not know what to do. It was not a mass panic like it shows in the movies, but it was slow and sluggish because of how slow the zombies where. Most people would ask why people did not just shoot the zombies in the head because that's all that can kill them, but even a good sniper has problems shooting someone in the head because its the smallest part of the body that you can hit, and because when your trained and retrained to do something, you can't just stop doing that and change. Plus, even someone who is told to go and kill things, would have trouble shooting little kids that are infected.Most people who have kids know that if you don't watch your kids, they can run off and hurt themselves, just like with what happened. Now if your a parent then you know that you could never hurt your kids because of how much you love them. So when small children got infected their parents could not kill them so they got killed by their kids. Or if the parents did kill the kids, they would go and kill themselves afterwords. When things started to hit the fan and people were going into mass panic, some crazy people could easily get out of asylums or prisons, and they would start killing people all over again. Some "normal" people would not be able to handle the massive amounts of mental stress, so they would lose their minds and start going to church and giving little kids and adults kool-aid that was laced with poison.

After a while people who were mentally and physically fit, where the ones to survive, but the problem with that to is that for some reason men survived better then women, mainly because zombies smell blood, and at that time of the month...you know stuff happens. But some women did survive, but would help out with other stuff when people did when you start rebuilding. They just stayed in groups that after a while started to get bigger and bigger. But they could not start to populate because if babies cry, they make a ruckus and it takes a lot to calm them down and to get them to stop crying. So when people started to populate, that's when most of the survivors died.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess your going to have to wait and see what happens next.