In 10 years

The girls

When Keylala heard what went down to the "outgoing" party, she could not believe it. When the out goers leave, they always come back. Oh well.
Keylala was just 16 when she had to job of giving information to the outgoers from the leaders. Today the outgoers had the job of going to the standing school that was less then 10 miles away, so that they could get books so people could have something to read because like Keylala learned from the last "stand point" she was in, it only takes one thing to make someone go crazy and run into the forest screaming and yelling, to have zombies come and have them attack almost everyone in the stand point. And if she keep them reading out of school books, then people would remember their history and at least have something to talk about other then pain and death. Maybe the outgoers would get lucky and find some science books, but that was for sure a long shot. Other carriers would have never thought of that.

The world she lives in is one of survival and killing others to live, just recently Keylala and her partner, a 30 year old man covered in tattoos, found a way out of a whore and blood farmers hands. A blood farmer is someone who finds people kill and eat, others he has sex with. Crazy people found a really good way to survive. Keylala's partner said he was from a band in California, which might have been true, I mean the stand point she was at now, fucking Paris Hilton is staying at. Even celebrities survived.
CRAckkkkkkkkkkkkkk...help us, for the love of God help us.shhhhhhhhhhhsssshhs.
"What. What the fuck was that? The outgoers can't still be alive, I watched the feed, the zombies ripped Johnny to fucking pieces, then of course I had to watch him struggle to move as he turned. Matt was pissed off at that, they had been friends for years. "Help me, please help me Keylala"
"What the hell, which one are you, and where are you. I can't find you on the feed"
"I am..shshsh...I am....turning into a zombie"
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON"
"Keylala, we have a problem"
"what the fuck do you want Matt"?
There are almost 50 zombies at the stand points gates"
"Oh shit"!
Keylala heard Matt pause for a minute then say "Brains is all I can say to that"
"Hahaha, Matt you think your so fucking funny, your going to get it tonight my friend"
"Sounds like its going to be a good night tonight for me"
"your such a pig sometimes"
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess your going to have to wait and see what the fuck their talking about!