In 10 years

Mech's truth

"Gia we have to go outside. The sun will help and maybe make you feel better" Gia's skin was very white complemented by the darkest color of black hair you have ever seen, with these huge blue eyes to tie everything together. The good thing with having that white of skin, when your sick you look dead and Gia was dieing.
"No, I want to stay inside, in bed". Mech had to strain her ears to hear Gia's voice.
"I feel like a moo cow that has bathed in the chocolate marshmallow for to long"
"Sure you have Gia, sure you have"
Yep Gia was going insane because of the fever in her brain, which meant that the wound she had on her shoulder, was infected. Fuck, well at least Gia can be of some use in the gardens.

"Gia, I am going to take you outside in the sun ok" Mech grabbed a white blanket from behind her and was about to wrap it around her friend when Gia said
" Mech, I don't want to be alive and dead"
"It will be ok, I promise"
"Mech, I have always loved you" with that last word Mech heard Gia take a breath in, and her eyes go dead. 16 years alive to just die like that, it was not fair, but then nothing in this life is fair. No point to think about it, so when Gia died, Mech took out her pistol and chambered a round, she took aim at Gia's head when her eyes opened and those pretty blues were eyes of the dead. Gia started to rip at the air trying to reach Mech, which would be hard because the barrel of Mech gun was on Gia's forehead, making an impression in Gia's skin. Gia opened her mouth to start a hiss but never finished it. Mech blew her fucking brains out all the way to Scotland. Mech was "sad" but after years of seeing dead people walking around, and sometimes seeing a friend in the hoard and watching people die, you stop crying because you have no tears anymore, not even for your self.
To Mech Gia was more then " a friend" people here don't judge because there is no point, biology says that humans crave it, besides with two chicks, neither can get pregnant. But oh well, Gia would be missed but for a very short time, people live and die but people also move on. Mech grabbed Gia's ankles and started to pull her body out the door.
"Not much we can do now"
"To bad, you were hot"
When ever those two where together, it was always more fierce then with someone else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very interesting, did not know that Mech cheered for the same team did you, nope.