In 10 years

Vec

As Mech dragged Gia's body out of her house and down the steps she looked back and saw the blood trail that was left behind, not much but you could tell something happened. That's a lot of clean up time for the next people who live there. But anyways, Mech dragged Gia's body out of her house and down the steps toward the gardens; a cemetery of sorts. They plant flowers and small crops there, and also the body of fallen people, at first they would have never done that because the zombie virus could get into the food, but now that's settled. Mech looked out over the garden and saw the part for fallen friends, white roses grew there for everyone who had died and if you don't know, there are a lot of fucking roses there. Mech continued to drag Gia's body over the the garden when she saw Vec standing there, as normal dressed in black. Looking at the flowers, Mech knew she would be missing Johnny right now, its hard to live and grow up anywhere, but here where you have to grow up even faster to live, and have a baby. That has to suck, but we are all here for her. As Mech looked on, and as her strength was leaving her she saw kneel and place a rose were Johnny would have been buried. Mech called out to Vec.
"Hey Vec, help me with this"
It was only to get Vec away from there, Mech did not have a good feeling about what she was seeing.
"Fuck you Mech"
And with that Mech watched as Vec took out Johnny's black pistol that had only been shot a few times, and that was by is father to kill his mother when she turned, then on him self. Raise it to her head and pull the trigger.
"Vec NO"
A shot rang out and everyone at the stand point, stopped and waited for something to happen, but everyone knew what had happened.