Dead At the Scene

Two Mississippi;

It was cold, and damp. I knew that for sure. Cold, damp, and stale.

My eyelids were heavy, the weight resembling bricks. I tried for who knows how long to open them, but it was no use. They wouldn’t open.

I laid on the floor, shivers taking over my body, going from gentle, warming shakes to violent seizures that held the cold in, running it through my veins, eliminating every single warmth which I possessed. Every time one of those violent shivers would force its way through me, I’d gasp, a new cold pain shocking me each time.

I heard a shoe hit the concrete, and my eyelids snapped open by reflex. I was lying in a position where I was staring up at the dark ceiling. I could only make out the silhouettes of objects in the dark. A dark figure walked towards me. It bent down beside me, laying its hand on my cheek and caressing my face gently. I shied away from the calloused hand.

“Hmmm,” A deep voice hummed, as if the owner was contemplating. “Well aren’t you a pretty little thing?” The voice was deep, lacking an accent. Just by the man’s voice, I could tell we were close to the same age. But one thing was different about his voice and mine- his was laced with dark, malicious desire.

“I don’t kn-know, sir.”

The man chuckled, amused by something I had said. “Sir?” I could hear the smirk in his voice.

“Please,” I begged, gathering strength to make my voice louder. “Let me go.”

The man hesitated for a moment. “If I let you go, that would degrade my reputation, don’t you think?”

I shifted in the darkness, trying to sit up. “Who are you?”

He laughed manically. His laugh was smooth. But it was filled with cruelty. “You may know me as The Huntington Ripper,” he paused for dramatic effect, giving me time to gasp and my eyes to widen, “But I prefer to be called Syn. Damned media…” He muttered the last part to himself.

I stood up, and backed away from him. “I shouldn’t be here.”

“Well why shouldn’t you?” I could hear him stand and stalk towards me. “You should feel honored. I normally just take care of my business down at the warehouses, but you- you are special.” My back hit a wall as he kept following after me, taking torturously slow steps.

“Please!” I screamed, which caused him to stop.

“Are you begging?” Syn’s voice was husky.

“I don’t- I don’t know.”

He resumed stalking after me, eventually standing right in front of me. He pushed his body against mine. I tried to slide right, but he pushed me against the wall, and put his hands beside my head, caging me in. I felt him lean in, which caused him to push his weight against me more. His mouth by my ear, he whispered “I like begging.” And then his lips attacked mine.

My skin crawled as I tried to push him away. But it was no use. He was stronger than me. He dominated me, getting me to the floor. He stripped our clothes off before I knew what was happening. He had me laying on my stomach, my face digging into the floor. I screamed as he positioned himself above me, his hands rubbing my body.

“Shut up, and take it like a man, damnit!” He growled, and then pushed himself inside of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?! :D

I'm not good at writing sex, or should I say rape scenes, so I decided to leave out the naughty part. For now.. (;

Don't forget to check out Scar Vengeance's original version of the, The Huntington Ripper. The links are on the summary page, check it out and comment it, that's a demand. :D

With love, <3

Mirrrrr.