Build God Then We'll Talk

I Constantly Thank God For Brendon

“The I Write Sins Tour is kicking off taking of in just a few weeks check Panic’s official website for tickets and tour dates!” Ryan Seacrest on Z100 one of the stations my brother Nick listens to. My mom was stoned as usual so I was packing to go on tour with Brendon and the rest of Panic! I told my brother about me going on the tour with Panic he said it was fine. He just 2 years older but I love him like he raised me. I tell him everything and I mean everything.

“Okay, Nick im going to stay at Brendon’s until we go on tour.” I said about to cry. I have never been apart from Nick for more then 3 weeks and that’s when I went to go visit my dad in New York. And this is for a year.

“Okay,, Lauren be safe and call me when you need to talk and have a backstage pass waiting for me when you have your show in Chicago because I’ll be there for business.” Nick laughed.

“Okay I will bye I love you!” I said.

“I love you too!” Nick said while giving me a hug goodbye. As we broke away from the hug I started crying. I had just got to Brendon’s house and I let my self in like I always the Urie’s treat me like family. So I came in Brendon’s mom Amy came and gave me a big hug.

“Mark! Come and take Lauren’s stuff up and but it in the guest room.” She told Mark.

“Okay mom I’ll be right there.” Mark yelled from up stairs. I made my way into the living room where I found Ryan and Spencer watching Jackass.

“Hey guys what’s up?” I asked jumping on the couch next to them.

“OW that must have hurt!!” Spencer yelled at the TV.

“Spencer shut up!” Bren said. He sat down next to and gave me a light kiss on the lips. I swear it was the most magical kiss ever. I know there going to get better throughout this tour.

“Hi, Lauren so how was Spencer and Ryan treating you?” He asked.

“They were quite like they always are.” I answered while leaning on his shoulder.

“Hey Oh!” Jon sang while walking into the living room. Why in the world is singing Red Hot Chili Peppers?

“Jon how many times do we have to tell you to stop singing while walking into the living room or any room? You better not sing when we are on tour or I will have Lauren here to kick you ass.” Ryan screamed.

“Okay… wait Lauren is coming on tour with. SWEET!” Jon exclaimed loudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if its sappy i have felt this werid mood latley soo dont get mad