Don't Try to Break a Heart That's Already Broken

Lets meet the new kid, shall we?

Williandra's P.O.V
I was talking to Rebecca when I heard the school doors open. My head turned as did everyone else's and my eyes landed on the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen. He looks over to me, and catches my eye. His eyes were such a beautiful green....No! bad Williandra! stop it! He walkes over to the office and goes inside, but not before shooting me a dazzling smile. I swear I was going to faint. I look over at Becca and see her smirking at me, obviously catching me and the new kids staring contest. I feel my cheeks turn crimson and I look down, hiding my blush. the bell rings and me and Becca bid our goodbyes before walking away. i Look down at my schedule, I had Advanced Writing Across the Curriculem first. what did rebecca say she had? math, i think? whatever. I sneak a glance at the office before walking towards my first period. What a way to start the day.........
Jake's P.O.V
I walked into my new school, taking a deep braeth of its fresh air. I wave at my friend Travis as I walk down the hall. My eyes finally land on a girl. She was breathtaking. She had beautiful Brown hair and I caught her staring at me as well. I stared into her eyes, they were such a beautiful blue color. I smiled at her before walking into the office to gather my schedule. The secretary looks up at me. "Name?" "Jake Clark" "ah, you must be the new kid. here is your schedule and a map of the school, welcome to HHS! hope you have a good first day!" I thank her and walk out, looking down at my schedule. Advanced Writing Across the Curriculem. hmm.....I wonder where that classroom is.... I look down at my map and shake my head before walking towards my destination. I think back to that beautiful girl. What a way to start the day.......`
Travis's P.O.V
I was waiting for my friend Jake to come into school. It's been so long since I've seen him. I'm talking to the guys, sneaking glances at Will. god, she was beautiful. I was fighting the want to hold her, be close to her. oh man, what has she done to me...I heard the doors open, and in walked Jake, smiling like he'd just won a medal. I wave at him and he waves back, then suddenly starts staring at someone. I follow his gaze, and I am very unhappy about who it landed on. I saw him and Will stare at each other for a while, before Jake cast her one of his 'dazzle you' smiles and goes into the office. Him and I are going to have a talk about Will. My thoughts are filled with Williandra as I walk to my first period, Math.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey! i bet you guys are wondering why I said blue eyes when Williandra's photo has brown eyes. well I couldn't find a photo with her blue eyes, so I picked that photo! but her eyes are suppose to be blue! anyway, how did you guys like it? was it good for a first chapter? Is it something that you think I should continue? and sorry if you think this chapter was short, it was my first one! so anyway, lets see where this story leads!
-Cassii <3